Walking Dead S7

4merper4mer

18 minutes ago, Dante said:

One of the other chicks who is supposed to be a demolition expert I guess,  looks like she had a boob job after the last season and must weigh all of 95lbs. Can't act to save her life.

I'm not sure if you're talking about Tara (her character is worthless) or Rosita (not quite as worthless).  Either way, each actress had a baby recently, which is why they haven't had as much screen time over the last two seasons.

13 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

They want Rick and the King for sure.  Murdering a pregnant woman will send a very bad message and not to the group Negan intends IMO 

The whole season the saviors have been talking about taking Rick, the king, and the widow alive if possible.  I doubt they even know she's pregnant.  Eugene is probably the only one who could share that info and I just don't see him doing it.

39 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

didn't they ask for the doctor to go back to hill top with prenatal vitamins? 

I don't remember anything specific, but if that did happen, there are plenty of other women there as well.

17 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Mildly surprised...but only mildly.  Riggs is going to college.

That's what the popular opinion was, but apparently it wasn't Riggs' desire/choice to be killed off.  He/his father were told he would be on for another 3 seasons (3 more seasons of this?!).

I never thought much of the acting done by the kid playing Carl.  It is unfair to expect too much I guess as he started out so young.  I thought he did a really good job in last night's episode.  The little speech to Negan was very good.  I thought the episode was decent.  

The first half of this season had some good and some bad.  I like where they went with Gabe, Negan and Ezekiel the most.  Could have done without Daryl's story and the garbage people.  The fact that they will lose Morgan dead or alive hurts a show that can't afford much more of a hurt IMO.  Lennie James is a great actor and the character balances things on the show a lot.  Jesus better step it up because I think he ends up being that balance along with Gabe.  The actor playing Jesus is pretty meh.  Seth Gilliam is doing nice work this season.

12 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

I never thought much of the acting done by the kid playing Carl.  It is unfair to expect too much I guess as he started out so young.  I thought he did a really good job in last night's episode.  The little speech to Negan was very good.  I thought the episode was decent.  

The first half of this season had some good and some bad.  I like where they went with Gabe, Negan and Ezekiel the most.  Could have done without Daryl's story and the garbage people.  The fact that they will lose Morgan dead or alive hurts a show that can't afford much more of a hurt IMO.  Lennie James is a great actor and the character balances things on the show a lot.  Jesus better step it up because I think he ends up being that balance along with Gabe.  The actor playing Jesus is pretty meh.  Seth Gilliam is doing nice work this season.

I hope we can get a little more from Carol and Ezekiel.  I feel like that's one of the few spots at this point where they're actually attempting some story telling.

46 minutes ago, shrader said:

I hope we can get a little more from Carol and Ezekiel.  I feel like that's one of the few spots at this point where they're actually attempting some story telling.

Hate to break it to you but....

Hears hoping it was only the deer that did carl in.

Also, I heard he bit him self to get off of the horrible season/dying show.

I think the imminent demise of Carl means that Gimple, Inc. are skipping the Whisperers and going straight to The Commonwealth.  

I expect an imminent breakup between Kirkman and AMC and that'd allow Gimple and the writers to chart that story independently.  

Edited by dpberr

1 hour ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Am I the only one who was hoping Maggie would be the one to die?

I cant stand her on the show anymore. Almost to the point where I fast forward her scenes

Dude , she's the best eye candy the show has.  

Her shooing that savior was badass

the whole episode foreshadowed Carl's death  all the way down to JSS 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan