Walking Dead S7

4merper4mer

7 hours ago, dpberr said:

However, I'll shamelessly admit to watching this show when any of the show's actresses are on.  On the show, they are sans makeup, jewelry, etc but on the Talking Dead, they look amazing.  

Did you see the live show they did after the season finale?

the two chicks that had just had kids were in the back row leaning in to get their jugs on screen.

34 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

"Talking with Chris Hardwick" was pretty decent - sort of an "Inside the Actor's Studio" but without being stuffy and pretentious.  The main reason it was pretty decent, of course, is because no one was forcing Hardwick to break every five minutes for a merchandise pitch or some bull **** fan involvement, so you actually get some reasonably intelligent conversation.

Talking Dead has become loathesomely annoying...but I blame the format and producers more than Hardwick.

I can see that.  Hardwick the standup is a pretty cool guy so I can see that translating to the medium.  I only watched a few minutes of the first couple of episodes of TD and he was good in those but as the show has "evolved" it's just terrible.  I'm with you...I blame the decision makers, no the host.

I've seen a couple of episodes of "Undeniable" with Joe Buck and the interviews have been fantastic - he's good at putting his guest at ease and giving them room to answer questions. 

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Stupid !@#$ing show.  There's no way that plan should have worked.  Scott Gimple's a complete moron.

It was right out of the comic book but IMO some things they've done previously in the TV show preclude it.  It was dumb.

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Stupid !@#$ing show.  There's no way that plan should have worked.  Scott Gimple's a complete moron.

Which one? I’m trying to figure out how the saviors were able to get that much of a push without a single gun. 

Aaaaaand we're getting Carl 2.0 in the form of Henry.  He realizes that bullets travel long distances and he doesn't NEED to be in the cage in order to kill people with that rifle right?  As soon as he entered the cage, I said to no one in particular "should have stayed in the house, just like Carl back at the farm, this ain't gonna end well."  

I can suspend disbelief to a certain extent, but some of the things they throwing out there is a just a bridge to far for me.  

Did anyone who DVRed it get two hours worth of recording on a one hour show?  

11 minutes ago, Bullpen said:

Aaaaaand we're getting Carl 2.0 in the form of Henry.  He realizes that bullets travel long distances and he doesn't NEED to be in the cage in order to kill people with that rifle right?  As soon as he entered the cage, I said to no one in particular "should have stayed in the house, just like Carl back at the farm, this ain't gonna end well."  

I can suspend disbelief to a certain extent, but some of the things they throwing out there is a just a bridge to far for me.  

The whole thing with the kid is really stupid.  I probably missed something when I was half paying attention, but didn't Morgan tell him that the guy he (the kid) killed was the one who killed his brother?  Why didn't he believe him?  But anyway, my real question is why someone wasn't guarding the prisoners at that point.  I know they had just gone through the big battle, but without a single eye on those guys, they would have been out of there so quickly even without the kid being a moron.  Carol really needs to make that kid look at the flowers.

AMC listed the show as 2 hours yesterday so they could trick people into watching that new show.  They do something similar every single year.

1 hour ago, Bullpen said:

yes.   whey coded it wrong with that dumb add new show  that "premiers" tonight 

54 minutes ago, shrader said:

The whole thing with the kid is really stupid.  I probably missed something when I was half paying attention, but didn't Morgan tell him that the guy he (the kid) killed was the one who killed his brother?  Why didn't he believe him?  But anyway, my real question is why someone wasn't guarding the prisoners at that point.  I know they had just gone through the big battle, but without a single eye on those guys, they would have been out of there so quickly even without the kid being a moron.  Carol really needs to make that kid look at the flowers.

he did.  I guess he didn't believe Morgan and Carol 

8 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

But you’re still here to tell us how you can’t watch it after watching. Aren’t we lucky?

I gave up on the show a few weeks ago......haven’t watch it since.

And I was just voicing my opinion of the show on a message board dedicated to the show.

You know, a message board to discuss opinions, no less, but apparently your opinion is the only one that matters.

18 hours ago, Sweats said:

I gave up on the show a few weeks ago......haven’t watch it since.

And I was just voicing my opinion of the show on a message board dedicated to the show.

You know, a message board to discuss opinions, no less, but apparently your opinion is the only one that matters.

There are bits and pieces I like in most shows but overall it is getting bad.  Gimple even managed to cheese up Morgan this week with the dead guy repeating stuff to him.