Perfect target for 2017

Pierre Garcon.

Reliable hands, tough, amazing run blocker, and from what I've heard, a good guy. He's a FA this off-season and good chance Wash does not resign him w/DJax as a FA as well, and drafting Doctson and having Crowder.

He'll be turning 31 next season but I watch the Skins a lot and he hasn't lost a step. His numbers have gone down a bit the last couple of years b/c of Jordan Reed's emergence and having to also split receptions with Desean.

Would be a great compliment to a healthy Sammy in my opinion, and he wouldn't break the bank financially either.

Thoughts? Other suggestions?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel this WR group needs more seasoned talent. Garcon can play.

We can still draft a WR in the middle rounds in addition to Garcon.

We'll have to add more than 1 wr next year most likely. Goodwin Powell should not be on roster

Nah draft one. No reason to invest $$$$ int the position unless the QB improves

I really like Michael Floyd as a free agent pickup. He is big and can go up and make and acrobatic catch. He had a big year second half last season, but is not this year, thus dropping his asking price. He would be great lined across from Sammy IMO

Both Garcon and Floyd will easily make 7-9M a year.

Garcon on lower end because of age so 7M a year

Floyd high end so will be more like Sanu 8-9M a year

The 1 WR i would go after and likely will be in the Hogan to Travis Banjamin range of 4-6M a year is Pryor

Edited by MAJBobby

I'd like to send a mid round pick to Cleveland for Terrelle Pryor. He's on a one year deal and I can't imagine he'd wanna return there, plus they're trash and goin nowhere. Our receiving core is depleted and not great to begin with.

The 1 WR i would go after and likely will be in the Hogan to Travis Banjamin range of 4-6M a year is Pryor

yes please

I'd like to send a mid round pick to Cleveland for Terrelle Pryor. He's on a one year deal and I can't imagine he'd wanna return there, plus they're trash and goin nowhere. Our receiving core is depleted and not great to begin with.

in a millisecond. But Pryor will be in huge demand and will cost much more IMO

The only WR on contract after this season is Watkins, so the Bills will need to load up on WR's in the offseason.

Our D is in decent shape, especially if we can resign Lorax and or Zack(Shaq and Ragland will replace either). Our next draft will be top heavy offense IMO- mostly WR's, a QB if we let EJ walk, oline depth and TE

I would like to get Floyd. Notre Dame fan and watched him abuse DB's for his time there. For whatever reason he isn't clicking with Palmer this year. His route running could use some refining, but he has the size and athleticism to go up and get anything thrown his way. Wouldn't mind Garcon either though. I think a lot will hinge on what we do with Gilmore. Do we re-sign him, franchise him, or let him walk. That $$$ will be the difference in what we do FA wise I believe.

Pryor mght get more than garçon and Floyd combined. That kids an animal and better than both Floyd and garçon

Alshon Jeffery WR 26 CHI TBD $14,599,000 UFA Market Value Vincent Jackson WR 33 TB TBD $12,209,777 UFA Market Value Pierre Garcon WR 30 WAS TBD $10,200,000 UFA - DeSean Jackson WR 29 WAS TBD $9,250,000 UFA Market Value Kendall Wright WR 26 TEN TBD $7,320,000 UFA - Michael Floyd WR 26 ARI TBD $7,320,000 UFA Market Value Kenny Britt WR 28 LA TBD $4,850,000 UFA - Steve Smith WR 37 BAL TBD $4,166,668 UFA - Ted Ginn Jr. WR 31 CAR TBD $2,775,000 UFA - Anquan Boldin WR 36 DET TBD $2,693,750 UFA - Kamar Aiken WR 27 BAL TBD $2,553,000 UFA Market Value Brandon LaFell WR 29 CIN TBD $2,437,500 UFA - Cordarrelle Patterson WR 25 MIN TBD $2,297,607 UFA - Andre Holmes WR 28 OAK TBD $2,000,000 UFA - Terrance Williams WR 27 DAL TBD $1,825,868 UFA - Markus Wheaton WR 25 PIT TBD $1,818,844 UFA

Our cap situation isnt going to allow us to make any kind of wr splash. Maybe someone at 1-3 mill a year or so. Kyle will likely get released due to his cap hit. I'm hoping he'all take much less to return even though he's playing great football.

Alshon Jeffery WR 26 CHI TBD $14,599,000 UFA Market Value Vincent Jackson WR 33 TB TBD $12,209,777 UFA Market Value Pierre Garcon WR 30 WAS TBD $10,200,000 UFA - DeSean Jackson WR 29 WAS TBD $9,250,000 UFA Market Value Kendall Wright WR 26 TEN TBD $7,320,000 UFA - Michael Floyd WR 26 ARI TBD $7,320,000 UFA Market Value Kenny Britt WR 28 LA TBD $4,850,000 UFA - Steve Smith WR 37 BAL TBD $4,166,668 UFA - Ted Ginn Jr. WR 31 CAR TBD $2,775,000 UFA - Anquan Boldin WR 36 DET TBD $2,693,750 UFA - Kamar Aiken WR 27 BAL TBD $2,553,000 UFA Market Value Brandon LaFell WR 29 CIN TBD $2,437,500 UFA - Cordarrelle Patterson WR 25 MIN TBD $2,297,607 UFA - Andre Holmes WR 28 OAK TBD $2,000,000 UFA - Terrance Williams WR 27 DAL TBD $1,825,868 UFA - Markus Wheaton WR 25 PIT TBD $1,818,844 UFA

Vincent Jacksons market is 12+ mill a year? Lol. Garçon 10+? That's crazy talk