Shady injures hamstring in practice

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a guy who can fix his hamstrings. No joke, no lie, the best and possibly only trainer on earth that will solve the problem. He'd have to fly in from Chicago 3x a week. He uses a proprietary method, very difficult to train anyone else to do it. He and his small group have proven themselves with U.S. Olympic sprinters and other athletes. No bull **** here. I've seen the work first hand. I sent this info to a person last year who has contact with the Bills and got crickets in reply. I may send another note tonight.

Lmfao...."a proprietary method"...it's so proprietary, nobody knows about it other than 5 guys.

Wood didn't even know it happened until reporters told him, which also leads me to believe it may not be serious at all.

Nick Veronica tweeted that Gillislee said Shady will be OK and they're not worried. I'm thinking let's wait till Friday before we RIP the season.

Nick Veronica tweeted that Gillislee said Shady will be OK and they're not worried. I'm thinking let's wait till Friday before we RIP the season.

@NickVeronica

Nick Veronica Retweeted Vic Carucci

Mike Gillislee: "He'll be OK. He'll be good. Not at all (worried). But if he's not, I'll just step up, me and the other running backs."

When Shady was out last year, didn't Karlos and TD Mike suddenly suck? Oh, that's right, they did.

Tightness, of course, is way different than a pull. I trust Tyrod on this one and expect Shady to be full speed on Sunday.

When I'm a little tight, sometimes a pull is just the trick.