NFLN: Anthony Lynn Doing Wonders for the Bills' Run Game

The run game is off the charts. You might see Lynn make the jump to head coach as a result

He has had interviews in the past (perhaps for Rooney Rule purposes) but he deserves them on the merits for sure.

One thing that I was not familiar with was how he came back from that tragic accident when he was an assistant with the Cowboys I think. He is tough as nails.

I love how they make a point of using Felton in the run game

It's like why did we pay him to come here and never use him

I started a thread last season that questioned why he was on the team. Huge difference from last season with Lynn as the OC.

he definitely seems to have this offense rolling. they seem to get more dangerous as the game wears on. some of these runs are just fantastic to watch. it seems as though the offensive blocking schemes are being bought into just like the defensive schemes. this team is operating as a TEAM, and it is a beautiful thing to watch. i still worry about what happens when we get into a shootout, but i am loving watching these boys have their way with the opposition the past few weeks!

@MikeTanier

I enjoy watching the #Bills offense now that Greg Roman is gone and Anthony Lynn is free to run a Greg Roman offense.

it's as if he took the playbook and just said "don't overthink it, just go hit your man, hit the hole full speed.

Baldinger is one of the few national football analysts/commentators who always knows what he's talking about and has long touted the Bills when they had it going, particularly the line. And usually in the face of smirks from the other guys. Very fair, very insightful guy.

My fear is some team will vulture him away into a HCing gig !

It's not just the ground game that Lynn has working well and he is doing it with a somewhat limited player at QB. Expect a bunch of coaches to get stolen away should the Bills make the playoffs this year.

@MikeTanier

I enjoy watching the #Bills offense now that Greg Roman is gone and Anthony Lynn is free to run a Greg Roman offense.

Roman is the premier run game designer in football.

He just struggles to decide on plays on gameday and the lack of tempo offsets much of what is gained by the great design.

Lynn appears to have a bigger picture mind.........he might not be able to design an offense like this.........but he can see where the flaws are and he's implementing plays that help guys like Tyrod and Shady make the right decisions.