Most impressive Bills win is?

DCbillsfan

They have won 4 in a row beating Cards, @ Pats, @ Rams, and 49ers. They beat up the Cards pretty handily with Palmer, shut out Patsies without Brady, traveled to the West coast and beat the then 3 - 1 Rams, and then destroyed the 49ers yesterday.

I vote for shutting out Patriots at NE.

Edited by DCbillsfan

They have won 4 in a row beating Cards, @ Pats, @ Rams, and 49ers. They beat up the Cards pretty handily with Palmer, shut out Patsies without Brady, traveled to the West coast and beat the then 3 - 1 Rams, and then destroyed the 49ers yesterday.

I vote for shutting out Patriots at home.

Despite all of the excuses made for the Pats*** they still scored 23, 31, and 27 without Brady* before the Bills game. Shutouts are rare, and although some have said the Bills "only" scored 16 they went TD, FG, FG on their first three drives of the game and everyone knew it was over after that.

In other words, I agree.

I'll vote for yesterday, too.

It had all facets of a Winning Team Attitude:

Great Running Over 300 Yards was amazing

Some Key Passing (3rd down efficiency and TD pass to Hunter, etc)

Defense had Big Plays The Stops on 3rd and 4th and 1 that were both Denied were Stellar),

and Special Teams had a play in it, too.

I'm going with the AZ win as the most impressive victory, primarily because of Carson Palmer being the QB (more impressive than Brisette, Keenum and Kaepernick).

But yesterday's win was the best all-around team performance, IMO.

I'm going with the AZ win as the most impressive victory, primarily because of Carson Palmer being the QB (more impressive than Brisette, Keenum and Kaepernick).

But yesterday's win was the best all-around team performance, IMO.

Seconded gugny. Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

Thirded, for the same reasoning.

I was scared of the Cards honestly.

The team is improving each week. Very proud of them !!

The team really is improving. I am most impressed with coaching and Tyrod, as far as progress is concerned.

The team really is improving. I am most impressed with coaching and Tyrod, as far as progress is concerned.

Its not a fast track, but it is showing. I saw a couple 4 plays when TT had guys open and he forced the play. But he improves. my favorite feature is the Defensive communication.