Revisiting the Schedule

GunnerBill

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only game I worry about is at Oakland. That place is a house of horrors to play at. I still have bad memories of Travis Henry fumbling at the goal line there, with the bright sun and infield dirt. Ugh.

Bills have not won in Oakland since 1966. It is definitely a house of horrors. But something has to give... right?

As much as a 4-2 record, or a possible 5-2 record is nice... I can't shake the feeling that the teams we beat are not very good. If we can give the Pats w/ Brady a run for their money, I'll be more optimistic, if not, I'm still thinking .500 or below in the end.

BBFS.

Miami - Win

New England - Loss (we never Brady, sorry)

@Seattle - Loss (West Coast Trip and Prime Time = Doom)

BYE -

@Cincinnati - Win (Coming off a bye, should be ready)

Jacksonville - Win (It's the Jags)

@Oakland - Loss (West Coast, Raiders win the West)

Pittsburgh - Loss (Big Ben is back)

Cleveland - Win (It's the Browns)

Miami - Win (Finally a cold phins game)

NY Jets - Win (We have something to prove)

10-6. The Cincy game is the wildcard game for me. If we beat Oakland and Cincy, win and lose the rest to who I predict and who we should, we would own the wild card slots.

It's a real possibility.

The fact is this team, as they are playing right now, can beat anyone. We are not outclassed in any matchup.

Miami -Win 5-2

New England -Win 6-2

@Seattle - Win 7-2

BYE - Win 8-2

@Cincinnati -Win 9-2

Jacksonville -Win 10-2

@Oakland -Win 11-2

Pittsburgh -Win 12-2

Cleveland -Win 13-2

Miami -Win 14-2

NY Jets -Win 15-2

17-2 Baby!!!.......... :beer: *The Senator*

One of the ironies of the NFL being a passing league. Teams forget how to defend a good running team

As teams get smaller to defend the quick pass they become vulnerable to the "ground and pound."

The Bills zigged when other teams were zagging. It is how Seattle was dominant and how NE has been trending especially now that they have 2 big body tes and blount being used even with Brady's return.

The Bills are actually ahead of the curve!

This is a very tough schedule and 8-8 is entirely possible. Home vs Away games are the real killer. Oakland and Seattle on the road is brutal.

We have 5 very loseable games to play

OK Debbie Downer have you even watched the last 4 games? 8-8 sure, try thinking a little bigger. LOL

Impossible to count wins and losses in the NFL before the games are played.

Keep in mind nothing is likely to stay as it is today by the time these games are played, simply as a result of injury for both teams if nothing else.

What if Shady had been lost for a month or the season yesterday? Every prediction on that schedule would have immediately gone out the window.

What if Big Ben can't play against us? That's a huge difference maker.

Take it a week at a time.

We should beat Miami and we have to do so.

Keep building confidence. That's important!

Wait, can anyone blame any Bills fan for being cautious in their expectations? :lol:

Jesus... I love our victories, but come on, can't I stay cautious? O.o

There's cautious and then there's being fatalistic about every little thing. Some of the BBFS reactions in the GDTs are hilarious.