49ers scouting report

Cover 1

Really enjoyed this.

As is often the case, there's always a lot of luck involved with turnovers and momentum. Bills should have the advantage here as well, with Tyrod's record of protecting the ball and the home field advantage. But if they get unlucky with an early turnover or a couple big plays by SF, they could just start handing the ball off to Hyde and the Bills could struggle. I think our chances here are very good though, feeling optimistic.

Anyone want to bet a lunch that our first offensive play is a deep bomb? Everyone in the NFL world is expecting a handoff to McCoy.

First play? Nobody would bet on that. First drive? We throw a bomb on the first drive pretty often.

Thanks a lot guys! Speaking to a lot of niners fans and they aren't expecting a win. If you follow me you know I don't believe in automatic wins but if the Bills play their game there's no way they should lose. Do you like when I breakdown the film live or do you like the long form content better?

This is really insightful. Well done Cover 1!

Thanks!

Yeah this is really well done.

Appreciate it!

seriously.

Hahha thanks for tuning in! Edited by Cover 1

Great read. I have watched most of the 49ers vs Cards and some of the 49ers vs Boys game. The only and I mean the only advantage I see the 49ers having is a couple of extra days rest. This coupled with the uncertainty of Collin Kaepernicks play, gives me some concern. IF this is a different Bills team, as your analysis pointed out, the Bills should win.

Really Insightful and Awesome Work!

Enjoyed the Podcast too.

Sweet! Thanks!!!

I like your articles C-1, but unfortunately, they make me realize just how ignorant I am to Foolsball.

Hey you're not the only one still learning about football. Its neverending.

Thanks a lot guys! Speaking to a lot of niners fans and they aren't expecting a win. If you follow me you know I don't believe in automatic wins but if the Bills play their game there's no way they should lose. Do you like when I breakdown the film live or do you like the long form content better?

Thanks!

Appreciate it!

Hahha thanks for tuning in!

My concern is Kap - Kelly's offense is perfect for him and he probably is awash in confidence after Kelly stood up for him. I guess we'll see...

My concern is Kap - Kelly's offense is perfect for him and he probably is awash in confidence after Kelly stood up for him. I guess we'll see...

I think he is ready to ball out. Pressure is on and I think he gets locked in. I hope I wrong, but like you I think its the perfect O for him. Bills struggled vs. that offense last season in Philly..

Hahahahahaha Chips offense isn't good enough for this league. 3 and out....

Edited by Beef Jerky

I think he is ready to ball out. Pressure is on and I think he gets locked in. I hope I wrong, but like you I think its the perfect O for him. Bills struggled vs. that offense last season in Philly..

I sure hope he needs a week to shake the rust off.

For those who prefer the shorter, simpler scouting report:

San Fran isn't very good and this game is, on paper, about as easy an NFL contest as the Bills could ask for on Sunday, particularly as we are playing at home.

I can't wait to see what Kaep does, or more to the point, what we do to him.

I sure hope he needs a week to shake the rust off.

The defense has to continue to hold themselves accountable to shut down the Niners rushing attack, that's for sure.

Trouble viewing? Open in Youtube.

Edited by Cover 1