McCoy asks Bills fans to be respectful of Kaepernick

Yeezus

They're already fellating kaepernick on NFL network. I think I'm gonna vomit.

You saw that too? "Teammates in the past have felt Kaepernick was standoffish, but now that he has done this, they are communicating, and he seems happier". Like a great weight has been lifted off his shoulders, and he is doing great things. Like Jesus!

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You saw that too? "Teammates in the past have felt Kaepernick was standoffish, but now that he has done this, they are communicating, and he seems happier". Like a great weight has been lifted off his shoulders, and he is doing great things. Like Jesus!

kaepernick and Jesus walk in to a bar...

probably a good idea since most of the bills players are sympathetic to his cause and may find him admirable. i would hate for the fans to act boneheaded and disrespectful to the extreme because it could make our players upset.

You mean like the Russians did for Rocky Balboa ?

Yea probably not.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

you do you realize I'm joking right?

so, this means you are against Kaep's right to protest, because its disrespectful?

Double edged sword

no. I mean you and he are just as entitled to your own positions.... and it's good to disagree... but there's no reason to be disrespectful. No double standard.

Go boo. It's you're right. That's isn't disrespectful. But why the personal attacks and threats? (Not accusing you, but people are) He's a jock with an opinion. Why make a mountain out of a mole hill.

Personally I'm happy to live in a country where having an opposing opinion isn't a death sentence.... and I've fought for Kaep's right to express his opinion. I don't agree with him... but it would be hypocritical of me to fight for the rights of people like me... and not what my country stands for.

Edited by JaxBills

no. I mean you and he are just as entitled to your own positions.... and it's good to disagree... but there's no reason to be disrespectful. No double standard.

Go boo. It's you're right. That's isn't disrespectful. But why the personal attacks and threats? He's a jock with an opinion. Why make a mountain out of a mole hill.

Personally I'm happy to live in a country where having an opposing opinion isn't a death sentence.... and I've fought for Kaep's right to express his opinion. I don't agree with him... but it would be hypocritical of me to fight for the rights of people like me... and not what my country stands for.

you need to search twitter. If people get up in arms over a t shirt than there is no win.

26cb, the supreme sjw has already declared buffalo disgraceful in his own special way for these shirts. He quoted blm idiots posting.

Many view his actions as disrespectful. Many view t-shirts as disrespectful.

In our current state of horrible USA tit for tat we just keep one upping each other. And that's the criticism I have. Kaep speaks on police brutality and wears pig socks. Then he finally goes and grt s consultants to tell him to donate money etc after the fact. He is a twat. Instead of taking a reasonable action on this such as speaking out against the targetting of police and the increased violence he says cops are pigs. What a leader! Why it just fits so well with the idea even shared here by a few that cops have no superiority over a regular citizen. Its... sad

Welcome to Obamas America

It's pretty pathetic that anyone would even have to ask that. Not agreeing with someone's stance, decisions or statements is no reason to be disrespectful.

Is booing or calling him a dumbass disrespectful? I think not. It's simply an expression of free speech just like taking a knee during the anthem.

Go boo. It's you're right. That's isn't disrespectful. But why the personal attacks and threats? (Not accusing you, but people are) He's a jock with an opinion. Why make a mountain out of a mole hill.

Well said.

When symbols of freedom mean more than the freedom they represent, we are in a world of hurt.

What facts are those that prove blacks continue to be treated poorly and what portion of blacks are you speaking of?

Oh, sweet. I reckon this is where someone explains the difference between a black person and a n*gger. Hang on while I go get some tabacky and put on my overalls.

Not so fast. I grew up having to earn respect. Respect isn't something you get for free. Something many young people today have no appreciation for. Treating someone with human decency is not the same as treating someone with respect.

Heaven forbid someone get treated with respect and you find out they didn't deserve it. Much worse situation than the alternative.

no. No, that is not. The threats are.

when don't we want the opposing qb ripped apart?

Heaven forbid someone get treated with respect and you find out they didn't deserve it. Much worse situation than the alternative.

if this could only be true we wouldn't have police being targeted. Its a two way street that isn't going to change. Ever

What abou when you have the freedom to express whatever opinion you want, as long as the mob mentality agrees with it? Does that bode poorly for the world too?

Mob mentality is an interesting study in psychology but I'm not sure what you're getting at in your first sentence. I think mob mentality bodes poorly far, far more often than not. Not sure what any of that has to do with my point about symbols vs. what they symbolize.

Mob mentality is an interesting study in psychology but I'm not sure what you're getting at in your first sentence. I think mob mentality bodes poorly far, far more often than not. Not sure what any of that has to do with my point about symbols vs. what they symbolize.

I find the increasing trend of mob mentality, vigilante internet justice, and inability of the American public, particularly the youth of this country, to be tolerant of any viewpoint that conflicts with their own to be much much much much much more troubling than a few vets taking the flag a little more seriously than me.

Just my two cents.

Mob mentality has played a huge role in suppressing the opinions of those who disagree with Kaepernick. The most outspoken people are labeled backwards racists, who can't see the white privilege in front of them.

Talk about respecting opinions.

I find the increasing trend of mob mentality, vigilante internet justice, and inability of the American public, particularly the youth of this country, to be tolerant of any viewpoint that conflicts with their own to be much much much much much more troubling than a few vets taking the flag a little more seriously than me.

Just my two cents.

As do I. There is a brutal mob mentality that seeks to distribute their own version of justice, especially when they believe justice wasn't served to their liking. "Why wasn't he fired?" is a good start.

Mob mentality has played a huge role in suppressing the opinions of those who disagree with Kaepernick. The most outspoken people are labeled backwards racists, who can't see the white privilege in front of them.

Talk about respecting opinions.

As do I. There is a brutal mob mentality that seeks to distribute their own version of justice, especially when they believe justice wasn't served to their liking. "Why wasn't he fired?" is a good start.

Exactly . Was there a huge outcry when OJ was found not guilty of a crime the vast majority of the public felt he was guilty of? I suppose justice was served in a satisfactory manner then. Of course, his victims were both Caucasian ....I can't recall, but were there widespread reports of looting by white folks ?

Just my two cents.

It's interesting that all of my veteran friends, all of them, have no problem at all with Kaepernick's displays. I think that's because they don't confuse symbols with what they symbolize. We've all witnessed far more egregious displays of disrespect during the anthem on a near weekly basis at various sport venues for decades. Imo, it isn't that Kaepernick is protesting, it's what he's protesting that incites the mob.

I'd be interested in seeing examples of opinions being suppressed because from where I sit, nobody on either side of the issue has had their voice tamped down. Not in the least.