Andre Reed telling Pats fan story at Bills TG in LA

Alphadawg7

Living in LA I went to the Bills/Rams game and the Bills Backers tailgate party. First off, insane how many Bills fans were both at the tailgate but also the game. I would get it more if it was a team that was closer to LA or bigger in general in terms of popularity, but to see such a massive turnout for a Bills game, the team literally geographically the furthest away from LA and a small market team that hasn't made playoffs in 16 years was amazing.

The tailgate was fun (except for the Beer line that was an hour wait lol) and Andre Reed was awesome! He was hilarious when talking about Pats fans during his address to the Bills Tailgate party in LA in between signing Autographs and here is a clip of that part form my cell phone.

Living in LA I went to the Bills/Rams game and the Bills Backers tailgate party. First off, insane how many Bills fans were both at the tailgate but also the game. I would get it more if it was a team that was closer to LA or bigger in general in terms of popularity, but to see such a massive turnout for a Bills game, the team literally geographically the furthest away from LA and a small market team that hasn't made playoffs in 16 years was amazing.

The tailgate was fun (except for the Beer line that was an hour wait lol) and Andre Reed was awesome! He was hilarious when talking about Pats fans during his address to the Bills Tailgate party in LA in between signing Autographs and here is a clip of that part form my cell phone.

:thumbsup: love it!

Awesome! :beer:

I love to see any of the players from the Superbowl years continuing to support the team and remain a part of the Bills community.

It's like a family to a lot of those guys. You don't just leave it b/c your playing career has ended!

If we ever make it to a playoff game, I'd love to have as many of those guys on the sideline as possible!

I love to see any of the players from the Superbowl years continuing to support the team and remain a part of the Bills community.

It's like a family to a lot of those guys. You don't just leave it b/c your playing career has ended!

If we ever make it to a playoff game, I'd love to have as many of those guys on the sideline as possible!

:thumbsup:

https://vimeo.com/186307254

HOFer

https://vimeo.com/186307254

Yea you guys definitely took over that stadium. You could hear it on the TV, GJ.

Such a good movie.