Adolph, Lorax and Z. Brown

I'll see your three and raise your Watkins, Dareus, and Karlos.

All in good fun

😡 💩

+1

Lorax is just a freaking beast out there. Came oh so close to his fourth sack late in the game. He's all over the place. Kinda like Zack.

Cant wait to see lawson/dareus in the mix.

+1

Lorax is just a freaking beast out there. Came oh so close to his fourth sack late in the game. He's all over the place. Kinda like Zack.

Lorax 6 Sacks 18 tackles

Mario Williams 1 sack 5 tackles

WHERE YOU AT SCOTTLAW??? :lol::lol:

Cant wait to see lawson/dareus in the mix.

Hell yeah. Cant wait to see how Shaq adapts to the NFL. Adolphus seems to be figuring it out.

Lorax 6 Sacks 18 tackles

Mario Williams 1 sack 5 tackles

WHERE YOU AT SCOTTLAW??? :lol::lol:

Hell yeah. Cant wait to see how Shaq adapts to the NFL. Adolphus seems to be figuring it out.

Oh man those stats vs MW are pretty damning. Since 2015, MW has 20 tackles and 6 sacks. In 5 games LORAX has the same. 💦💦💦

Can't believe we only have Lorax and Zach signed on for this year.

If they continue to play well those guys are def coming back. Count on it. LB was our biggest weakness. Rob & Whaley turned it into a strength. Those guys have been great

Oh man those stats vs MW are pretty damning. Since 2015, MW has 20 tackles and 6 sacks. In 5 games LORAX has the same.

Yep. Everyone who was pissed at Rex and blamed him for Marios ****ty season gonna be like :oops:

Loved the Acidophilus Meat Tenderizer sack. Dude just bellyflopped on Keenum's grill. Z Brown was a little quieter today, but the Lorax was out his damn mind.

Pretty much every performance would be quieter than the one he had last week, but I still saw him all over the field.

Actually that is 7 sacks and 28 tackles for Lorax.

Your right i miscounted....which memes Lorax has more sacks in 4 games then Mario has in a whole season AND 4 games....wow...

who wants to eat the crow on the "Rexs scheme is what caused Marios decline" comments? anyone?

While I am extremely happy about the "Lorax" and "What Can Brown do for you", You guys need to chill with this get rid of Gilmore crap. He is still a quality corner that would not be easily replaced regardless of our scheme. We should keep Gilmore, just not for the 15 million a year he's looking for. I'd be ok with 11-12 as long as he plays to his full potential. If i remember correctly, after this season we pick up something like 54 million in cap room which gives us a lot to play around with to keep players we need to.

While I am extremely happy about the "Lorax" and "What Can Brown do for you", You guys need to chill with this get rid of Gilmore crap. He is still a quality corner that would not be easily replaced regardless of our scheme. We should keep Gilmore, just not for the 15 million a year he's looking for. I'd be ok with 11-12 as long as he plays to his full potential. If i remember correctly, after this season we pick up something like 54 million in cap room which gives us a lot to play around with to keep players we need to.

Im for keeping Gilmore. Just noting that he has had a subpar yr so far.