Week 6: 49ers' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was definitely on that bandwagon to get rid of Crossman, not any longer.

I got absolutely skewered en masse a few years ago for saying that it wasn't Crossman's fault.

I'm guilty as charged on this one as well...thought Crossman was a crony hire and should be shown the door. The Bills' ST play like a professional unit, and it's clear that they have put a great deal of emphasis on giving Crossman players as well.

I believe the 49ers are the worst team in football, even worse than Cleveland. The Browns are all fighting because no one wants to go 0-16, but the 49ers look like they removed that monkey off their back in week 1 and now can take the rest of the year off. Losing Bowman looks like the final straw for them. They are coming off a long week, but it's a cross country game for a 1 pm kickoff.

@SalSports

Chip: Not concerned with reception Kaep gets Sunday in Buffalo

Chip: "First and foremost we have to tackle better." Also says they've had 8 penalties on 3rd down D to extend drives.

Chip on LeSean: "I think he's an outstanding football player and I enjoyed coaching him in Philadelphia."

@JoeBuscaglia

Chip Kelly: Kaepernick did a great job explaining his feelings to us in the locker room in August. Our team recognizes his right to do it

@PrescottRossi

Chip Kelly: "We do not have one issue in our locker room with Colin... Our sole focus is on a really good Buffalo Bills team."

Chip Kelly: "No, I have not tried to get in touch with LeSean. You usually don't call players that play for another team."

Watch: Injury updates, Robey-Coleman Earns Honors (1:23)

Bills' Insider Chris Brown runs through the latest injury updates and CB Nickell Robey honored as AFC Defensive Player of the Week for his performance against the Rams in week 5.

@ChrisBrownBills

Not practicing- 71, 85, 99, 77. Spikes & Gillislee are both sick, Zach Brown new w/foot inj. Alexander rest day. #Bills

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Rest him until the Pats

You cannot get enough rest to be ready for the Pats***. rest is not how you prepare for the Evil.

maybe he could just stand there after the snap and clog some lane or something Or lean forward a little bit and create some pressure. or he could just set the edge of something.

I'm guilty as charged on this one as well...thought Crossman was a crony hire and should be shown the door. The Bills' ST play like a professional unit, and it's clear that they have put a great deal of emphasis on giving Crossman players as well.

Yep many of us were PO'd. Then Marrone/Whaley started staffing the team with better players. Rex and Whaley have killed it.

I never realized how integral this feature is to the game day honestly till Bills got good at it.

Great investment and good thinking to sort that bit out finally. Very strong ST we have these days and it shows statistically. for those stats focused folks

ESPN: Ranking Week 6 matchups from best to worst
The ESPN Football Power Index ranks the matchup quality of every Week 6 game, with the Broncos involved in the top game for the second straight week.

6. 49ers at Bills

Sunday (1 p.m. ET, FOX)

Matchup quality: 53 out of 100

FPI win projection: Bills, 72 percent

Two teams going in opposite directions adds up to the most lopsided projected game of Week 6. The biggest intrigue is to see how Colin Kaepernick does at quarterback and if the Bills can win four straight for the first time since 2008.

@SalSports

Rex Ryan's faith in Danny Crossman is paying dividends for the Bills: http://www.wgr550.com/Ryan-s-faith-in-Crossman-paying-off/22904282

I was definitely on that bandwagon to get rid of Crossman, not any longer.

It is an impressive job by Crossman. I've not been a big fan. It is even more impressive considering the absence of Easley.