AFCE is a 2 team race now..

PatsFanNH

Makes that week 2 loss hurt even more.

Hey PatsFanNH, go !@#$ yourself! I'm sorry, it just comes out when I see one of you :rolleyes: . In all seriousness, thank you for having some class on this board. I really hope you guys find a way to lose a few more, especially Oct 30th. Seeing Brady put up 400 yards today, Browns or not, doesn't feel good.

Rex indicated Shaq Lawson is expected back the first game he can be, which is game 7 against Miami.

Hopefully we get Dareus back next week against SF.

Would be a lot of fun to have Shaq and Dareus in the lineup for the Pats re-match, with the hope that someone cuts Tom Brady in half.

Hey PatsFanNH, go !@#$ yourself! I'm sorry, it just comes out when I see one of you :rolleyes: . In all seriousness, thank you for having some class on this board. I really hope you guys find a way to lose a few more, especially Oct 30th. Seeing Brady put up 400 yards today, Browns or not, doesn't feel good.

I feel for Cleveland fans going threw 4QBs in 5 weeks.. yikes

That week 1 loss is the one currently biting us in the playoff picture, though I don't see this Ravens team getting to the 10 wins likely necessary for the wild card.

I think it is safe to say the Jets and the Phins are out of the running. so now you have 2 easier games before our teams face off again and the winner be in the driving seat for the AFCE. ( while the loser still in control for a wild card)

Id like to agree with you but the way the Chiefs went 1-5 last year, lost Jamar Charles for the season, THEN ran the table into the playoffs, Im not ready to call it yet. You comment on here enough to call the Bills your 2nd or 3rd team breh. Be careful....its not easy being a Bills fan :thumbsup:

I think it is safe to say the Jets and the Phins are out of the running. so now you have 2 easier games before our teams face off again and the winner be in the driving seat for the AFCE. ( while the loser still in control for a wild card)

Why do I feel like you're Lucy and we are Charlie Brown?

Can Cincy or Pittsburgh beat the Pats before they take us on? Could get interesting. When can Shaq start? Week 7? Dareus coming back. Yep, could get real interesting.

We can hope....at least I have something to be interested in for a while. Sitting here the Jets and Dolphins are stinks.

Pittsburgh can beat the Pats**^

I see that being a shoot out. Unless the Pats front 7 figure out how to get consistent pressure.

Can Cincy or Pittsburgh beat the Pats before they take us on? Could get interesting. When can Shaq start? Week 7? Dareus coming back. Yep, could get real interesting.

After today Cindy doesn't scare me as much anymore. Pitt O scares me to death.

Quit trolling us. Your qb throws for 406 ours throws for 120ish.

You ain't scared at all.

I never said I was scared. I simply stated a fact. 😏😏