Woman pro hockey player comes out transgender

PromoTheRobot

He came out as a sophomore in college, so he'll still like the ladies!

Serious question: Can surgeons fashion a functional dong or is it a prosthetic?

Female to male conversion is not possible at this time. When they do it, it's just for show.

They have to use a prosthetic or donor, and science has yet to figure out how to get nerves to connect. However, there has been some progress in this field. Your great grand kids might be able to do it properly.

Female to male conversion is not possible at this time. When they do it, it's just for show.

They have to use a prosthetic or donor, and science has yet to figure out how to get nerves to connect. However, there has been some progress in this field. Your great grand kids might be able to do it properly.

You seem to have done extensive research on this. Good luck in your future endeavors.

To the OP: the thread title is misleading as I was sure this was about Lucic.

You seem to have done extensive research on this. Good luck in your future endeavors.

To the OP: the thread title is misleading as I was sure this was about Lucic.

I got curious when some Russian scientists wanted to transplant an entire head onto another body. Then it snowballed to some guy who had dual hand transplants.... and then you can guess what other articles started popping up.

btw, none of it worked. But the fact they're trying gets us closer to living forever. I can imagine moving my brain to a younger body every 50yrs.

I got curious when some Russian scientists wanted to transplant an entire head onto another body. Then it snowballed to some guy who had dual hand transplants.... and then you can guess what other articles started popping up.

btw, none of it worked. But the fact they're trying gets us closer to living forever. I can imagine moving my brain to a younger body every 50yrs.

LoL...

Just imagine that for DCTom. That poor bloke is in trouble. No body on the planet could support the massive brain plant and subsequent computing power that comes w/his head! That poor new body will need 4 flying buttresses to support his head! Just imagine DC walking around looking like Notre Dame! Bathroom doors will be life threatening. Do you want to be around when he spews schit! Throw his crap everywhere...

:-)

This thread is going down river quickly!

;-) ;-) LMAO!

Wow a guy playing a woman's sport. If he isn't the best then he should be a girl.

It's actually a woman who is now a man playing a woman's sport. At least I think that's what's going on. :wacko:

Which is actually more fair than I man who is now a woman playing a woman's sport.

Edited by Chef Jim

It's actually a woman who is now a man playing a woman's sport. At least I think that's what's going on. :wacko:

Which is actually more fair than I man who is now a woman playing a woman's sport.

It's also a legal way to get around doping rules.

Just use pronoun "it". The Chinese have it so much easier; they have all neutral pronouns.

They.

Not "it".

Black people or African Americans.

Not "!@#$s".

I'm not real PC, but general rule.......if the term literally dehumanizes someone it's the wrong choice. :thumbsup:

At some point, either the IOC or some other sports organization is bound to get sued over the issue of transgender athletes.

Some biological male will say he's trans and want to compete against biological females. The organization in question will tell the athlete that they cannot, citing biological advantages. A lawsuit will ensue, and the Court Supreme will end up having to make a call on the issue.

Yep. Just basic human common courtesy. Along with dehumanize, I would include: demean (to a point). Not that we all don't engage in demeaning others from time to time. :( Like Tom, he has a big head and demeans others by calling everybody idiots. That just makes him a pedantic, supercilious, equal opportunity anal orifice.

They.

Not "it".

Black people or African Americans.

Not "!@#$s".

I'm not real PC, but general rule.......if the term literally dehumanizes someone it's the wrong choice. :thumbsup:

Edited by ExiledInIllinois