Dareus says he got treatment for ADHD; no rehab

YoloinOhio

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He will be suspended again.

Stockpile picks, save cap for less neuro-chemically challenged players, trade him.

Naw, just let him play it out. No better place for him than to be playing for The Bills at this point.

He is like a family member by now, anyways.

Am I the only one who doesn't care for meatloaf ?

Not a fan of most Italian restaurants meatballs either.

when I was 12 I liked it. But then I grew up. Unlike some others here that have weird infatuations with other posters. All because they offended them by talking about their boyfriend.

Sammy and Dareus are both assets and will pay dividends. Everyone with eyeballs knows this.

I don't disagree with Dareus. He's the best player on this team hands down. It's only a question that we should think about trading him IF, and only IF we were offered up to a 1st rounder for him. He is in danger of being suspended for a full season of anything happens off the field. And he is getting paid a ton of money. It's worth the question. But the fact is, based on his history and his salary, it would never happen.

Sammy is another story and nobody knows the final chapter of it yet. Hell, nobody has made it past the first chapter. With this being his 3rd season he probably won't be here after this contract because he will most likely want a ton of money and he hasn't shown he can stay on the field.

Sammy and Dareus are both assets and will pay dividends. Everyone with eyeballs knows this.

Oh man....nothing like some good meat loaf!

Marcel is a football force

but he is only good to us if the NFL lets him play football

Which means he has to get it together and play by certain rules

Having said that.....I dont want to trade him....or release him....I think looking for another DL player to groom would be a good idea going forward.

I hate meatloaf! My mother made it too much, then my wife made it for the boys far too often growing up. I got to where I'd just fend for myself those nights. It's easy to make, so I see why that happened. My mother will order it at a restaurant! Meatloaf is what you have when you don't want to cook (up there with Bagel Bites). I'm not paying for that when I go out!

Ooooh, apparently you touched a nerve....