Terrell Pryor could be one of the most sought after 2017 FAs

YoloinOhio

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's not get crazy here.

Oh come on, he had one big game against a terrible Miami team. What more do you need before handing him tens of millions of dollars?

One more big game against Miami and he's in Karlos Williams territory!

Who would you rather pay,Pryor,or Woods?

Pryor, he has way more talent and woods wont be that expensive

No one could have predicted he'd turn out this way. He'd been in the league for 4 years and done nothing.

He was a QB first so it took tome to transition.

I like seeing guys reinvent themselves and do well. Good for him!

TEBOW!! B-)

For those who haven't actually watched him play, I would encourage it. He is really fun to watch, and has played with 3 different QBs in 4 games. Beat up Josh Norman a few times on Sunday. Also, he's their #1 WR right now with Coleman and Gordon out.

Brady is going to abuse the Browns awful defense this week but I wouldn't mind seeing TP take the Pats corners to the woodshed a few times just for fun.

Edited by YoloinOhio

He's had a single game with more than 5 catches and there's already talk about giving the franchise tag??

Well, certainly the Browns would do some thing that Brownsy...

if the 10+ million bidding war is true -- using the tag might be the incredibly smart thing to do (assuming his season goes in a way that the austin contract is actually a reference point)

its not like they are tagging him today.

if the 10+ million bidding war is true -- using the tag might be the incredibly smart thing to do (assuming his season goes in a way that the austin contract is actually a reference point)

FWIW, I would rather give that same contract to Pryor than Tavon Austin (hope I don't eat these words come Sunday). He is big, smooth and can finish drives. He is going to score a lot of TDs in this league. Just because Pryor has a short resume as a receiver doesn't mean that it is a fluke. He was the number 1 football recruit and number 35 basketball recruit in the entire country. He is a crazy athlete that just played QB a little too long.

Here is a little on him as a basketball player for fun: http://kingjamesgospel.com/2015/07/30/terrelle-pryor-try-basketball-if-wr-fails/

Edited by Kirby Jackson

If he didn't have that one game in Miami, would anyone be talking about franchise tag, at all?

what the heck is going on? I feel like I am in the twilight zone.

Is he really looking that good?

I guess I will get to watch him Sunday since the Bills game is on at 4pm

He's basically a freak athlete that has flashed his freak talent. It is certainly a "wait and see" thing at this point but when someone with his ability produces, people get excited.

@benvolin

Film Study: Underrate the Browns at your own peril. Pryor is a beast and they run the heck out of the ball...

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/patriots/2016/10/04/ben-volin-the-browns-may-winless-but-they-don-look-like-pushovers/B2Yqiy4dprVg7Kwm1CfnaK/story.html

They are 0-4. There is no underrating. They are pathetic.

• Eyeroll 1