Week 5: Rams' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

Opposing Views with Bills' Insider Chris Brown (7:59)

Reporter Dani Klupenger skype chats with Bills' Insider Chris Brown about this Sunday's matchup against Buffalo.

Rams' Practice Report 10/4: Gaines Effective in Return

CB E.J. Gaines played in his first game since the end of the 2014 season and tied for the team lead with seven tackles against Arizona on Sunday.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff Fisher Press Conference - 10/4 (5:15)

Head coach Jeff Fisher talks about the challenges that Bills QB Tyrod Taylor present to the Rams defense.

John Fassel Press Conference - 10/4 (5:07)

Special teams coordinator John Fassel discusses the Tavon Austin punt return at Arizona and the importance of Johnny Hekker and Greg Zuerlein.

I am nervous about this game. The last time the Bills went on the road to face a front this good was last year's Philly game. Donald is a lot like Cox. The Bills need to maintain their focus as they travel out west, something I worry about with Rex at the helm... important statement game, let's see what happens.

Hell, I'm nervous about every game. The team does seem focused, though.

One of the few times the Bills play at 4pm and so do the Falcons. First world problems! Ha

And I am sure on a Rams fan board(they have to exist right?) they are saying the same thing about the Bills.

I checked them out, they don't even know Dareus will be starting.

I checked them out, they don't even know Dareus will be starting.

So, they are as ignorant of our team as we are of their team? :)

That's what happens when you both have been out of the playoffs for awhile. You only see each other every 4 years, so there is significant turnover on the roster each time.

Hell, I'm nervous about every game. The team does seem focused, though.

I agree about the focus. I watched the "Wired for Sound" with Zach Brown from the Pats game on bb.com, and was struck by how quiet it was on the field. Minimal hooting and hollering, even though they were dominating their staunchest foe. Takin' care of business.

That said, I too am totally nervous about Sunday. I'll be there in person, though -- can't wait!

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan won't give a specific play count for Dareus, but said game shape is much different than being in general shape.

#Bills HC Rex Ryan said Kouandjio won't practice today, but that he's making quick progress with his ankle injury.

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex on OT status - Kouandjio unlikely to practice, Glenn sore but ok - will be backed off in practice today. Jordan Mills ok. #Bills

@PrescottRossi

Rex Ryan admits he didn't see this kind of role for Lorenzo Alexander and he's been blown away by his production so far.

Rex Ryan on team handling adversity: "I believe this team is a resilient group... We were more shocked by our start than the last two games"

Rex Ryan on Woods being #1 WR: "He's a complete receiver. He can catch he can block, he can track the deep ball."

@NickVeronica

Rex asked about Aaron Donald being mad about past comment: "I don't blame him." "You know me, I make some comments that aren't real good"

@JaySkurski

Rex Ryan walks back his 2014 comments on Aaron Donald (how he couldn't hold Sheldon Richardson's jock). "That probably wasn't the smartest."

@JonTWCNews

Rex: Priority in in stopping #Rams is stopping Todd Gurley. #Bills

@salmaiorana

Rex could not have been quicker in answering a question about the possibility of the Bills signed Josh Gordon. No.

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex- team will travel Saturday. We've done studies & said you'll be at peak performance either going a week early or day before. #Bills

Rex- on O'Leary - he's real comfortable w/mental part of it now. Now allowing his physical talent to show. #Bills

@PrescottRossi

Ryan on activating 66, 99: "We'll probably let the week go... We definitely anticipate Marcell this weekend, we'll see with Seantrel."

@JaySkurski

Ryan on Dareus: "What I see in the meeting room, the class rooms, on the practice field ... I'd say he is a team player." #Bills

@ChrisBrownBills

Non-participants here Wed. Kouandjio, Glenn, Salas, White, Clay, Lewis. Clay sitting out a day per wk as usual. #Bills

@NickVeronica

Marcell Dareus is practicing today. Lined up with #Bills first team D line.

Charles Clay isn't practicing today for the #Bills. Haven't seen Greg Salas, but Justin Hunter, who is quite tall, is out here.

@MatthewFairburn

Asked Jeff Fisher if there was any disappointment in Jared Goff not being on the field given what Carson Wentz has done. He said, "Uh, no."

He should. The story on Wentz was "higher ceiling, but might not be NFL ready because he played division 1 AA." And Wentz has looked like a seasoned vet while Goff can't get on the field.