TNF: Creamsicle Dolphins at Bengals

YoloinOhio

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Preview: The Dolphins are determined to turn this season around and have dedicated this season to the memory of Joe Philbin (may he RIP) but will it be enough to overcome the red hot hair of Andy Dalton and the lukewarm Bungles? While underdogs tonight, theres a lot going for the Phins. According to most experts, Tannehill is expected to make considerable strides in 2012. Four years later, I've got to believe he's due. Also, they added Mario Williams to an already formidable defensive line that some critics have described as "groin stompingly good" and "not that overrated" which can only mean big things this year. On the other side of the field, the Bengals have got to be encouraged that this is a regular season game rather than a postseason game. However, it is a primetime game so its anybody's guess.

@AdamSchifter 5m Andy Dalton says he's not at all worried about playing under the lights tonight since he's wearing SPF 95.

Dontaze Burfict on playing his first game of the season: "Ya, I'm a little anxious but after I get out there and take my first personal foul and I'm in the game it will all settle down for me. I just got to play my game."