Week 4: Patriots' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

And then what happened?

full body of work. Full body of work. What could have happened if he hadn't played like a baby for a few games before it?

Just like Spiller. All the talent but either can't stay on the field or can't get it don't on a regular basis. Always with the excuses by everyone. But the fact is, he's not produced nearly enough in his career.

I'm sore this week after hearing terrible things from fans that don't have rose colored glasses on, he'll take to media again and tell us all how we have piddly jobs and don't know what it's like to feel the pain that he is. Blah, blah, blah.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

full body of work. Full body of work. What could have happened if he hadn't played like a baby for a few games before it?

Just like Spiller. All the talent but either can't stay on the field or can't get it don't on a regular basis. Always with the excuses by everyone. But the fact is, he's not produced nearly enough in his career.

I'm sore this week after hearing terrible things from fans that don't have rose colored glasses on, he'll take to media again and tell us all how we have piddly jobs and don't know what it's like to feel the pain that he is. Blah, blah, blah.

Haha. It's funny. You're so burnt up about the piddly jobs thing that was target at some specific dick heads. Meanwhile you're running around here calling people burger flippers and flying off the handle at everyone who has a different opinion than you.

You OK sheriff?

Haha. It's funny. You're so burnt up about the piddly jobs thing that was target at some specific dick heads. Meanwhile you're running around here calling people burger flippers and flying off the handle at everyone who has a different opinion than you.

You OK sheriff?

you apparently keep thinking I'm a Sheriff. You have called me that before. You have posted a sheriffs badge in another thread. You apparently don't know what I do for a living. It's ok. Your uneducated and have no idea about anything in general. Which is why your so burnt that others criticize your honey boo boo kitty foot. You apparently also take offense to my comments about calling people burger flippers. When your honey boo boo foot has basically done the same thing in the past. We'll see how he reacts to the ill feelings this time. I'll put money on it that he's going to be all worked up about again. Just like you are.

I didn't like the trade but I never held it against Sammy. He's a good guy & talented WR and I've been glad to have him on the team.

But if the foot problem lingers, he may be remembered as one of the great busts in Bills draft history.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE me some Sammy Watkins, Jr. But that 1st and 4th would have helped us more than Sammy has so far. If this doesn't get better, he'll be THE biggest draft bust in Bills history.

you apparently keep thinking I'm a Sheriff. You have called me that before. You have posted a sheriffs badge in another thread. You apparently don't know what I do for a living. It's ok. Your uneducated and have no idea about anything in general. Which is why your so burnt that others criticize your honey boo boo kitty foot. You apparently also take offense to my comments about calling people burger flippers. When your honey boo boo foot has basically done the same thing in the past. We'll see how he reacts to the ill feelings this time. I'll put money on it that he's going to be all worked up about again. Just like you are.

I say this without any reservations: You're an idiot.

I know you're a prison guard. I know you babysit adult criminals for a living. I also know you like to lump yourself in with police; saying you're "law enforcement", it's pretty pathetic. But don't be too down, mall cops do the same thing. You've got a badge too!

Are you unable to grasp the concept of why it's hilarious that you're so mad 14 was calling out people with piddly jobs, while you're on an Internet forum insulting people about their piddly jobs?!?!? Lmao.

You're obsession with Sammy is hilarious.

I'm glad you know who I am now. An uneducated burger flipper who has "no idea about anything". Not only are you a good detective Sargent Rags, but you're eloquent too.

Sammy Watkins is a good football player and I hope he is able to come back healthy and succeed. I hope he can tolerate the pain. If not....that's ok. It's just a game and he's a nice enough kid. It doesn't have to be some extreme derogatory tirade from you every day....but you're a loser. You have to be right. You can't just express concerns about a players shortcomings as a Football player, but have to attack them as a person. I pity you. If only you were smarter, tougher, stronger, faster, bigger you'd be in the NFL too. You'd play through every injury. You're not a "kitty boo boo"; you're the man. Pathetic. Seriously. But I guess you'll just keep guarding prisons for now. Thank you for your service sir!!

IMO

Edited by Billschinatown

I find the Watkins-Spiller comparisons absurd and don't understand why CJ continues to be labeled as 'high talent, high upside.' He went to the same system that made Reggie Bush look like a valuable asset and fell on his face and is now a midseason free agent.

I don't see all this talent with CJ, I see a guy who is really fast and really quick with no power, no moves and no instinct. His elusiveness was incredibly overrated- when he was one on one with a defender in space he almost always was tackled or driven out of bounds. Fred Jackson was far more elusive than Spiller ever was. A waterbug who doesn't learn to block and can't make people miss is virtually useless even when fully healthy. Spiller is the TJ Graham of running backs, bringing no strong attributes to the table other than physical speed.

The 2015 Chiefs game is a microcosm for Sammy's young career. He spent the first half burning double coverage to the tune of 6 catches for 158 yards and 2 TDs, and the Bills led at halftime on the road over an eventual playoff team. In the second half the Bills targeted him only once for zero catches and lost the game.

If you want to make the case Sammy is as pedestrian as someone like Spiller who can't stay on an NFL roster you'll need more than raw reception and yardage numbers. Those numbers don't account for the Bills' refusal to throw him the ball against the Chiefs, their refusal to throw him the ball when he spends his afternoon roasting Darrelle Revis, or when he burns the Ravens all day (injury and all). Check out the A22's throughout this guy's career-- it turns out he eats the lunch of any cornerback who is put in front of him.

He outclassed Antonio Brown, Odell Beckham and the rest of the league on a per-target basis. Its a dependent position and the Bills have done a sorry job of getting this phenomenal talent the rock and the A22 proves it. Its one of the main reasons Greg Roman now spends Sundays on his couch. I thought everyone knew this already but raw numbers simply do not tell the entire story in every single case. Please explain how a pedestrian talent is always open no matter what the defense does.

I'm not talking about the injuries or the trade to get Watkins, only saying there's a canyon separating the ability levels of Watkins and Spiller.

I say this without any reservations: You're an idiot.

I know you're a prison guard. I know you babysit adult criminals for a living. I also know you like to lump yourself in with police; saying you're "law enforcement", it's pretty pathetic. But don't be too down, mall cops do the same thing. You've got a badge too!

Are you unable to grasp the concept of why it's hilarious that you're so mad 14 was calling out people with piddly jobs, while you're on an Internet forum insulting people about their piddly jobs?!?!? Lmao.

You're obsession with Sammy is hilarious.

I'm glad you know who I am now. An uneducated burger flipper who has "no idea about anything". Not only are you a good detective Sargent Rags, but you're eloquent too.

Sammy Watkins is a good football player and I hope he is able to come back healthy and succeed. I hope he can tolerate the pain. If not....that's ok. It's just a game and he's a nice enough kid. It doesn't have to be some extreme derogatory tirade from you every day....but you're a loser. You have to be right. You can't just express concerns about a players shortcomings as a Football player, but have to attack them as a person. I pity you. If only you were smarter, tougher, stronger, faster, bigger you'd be in the NFL too. You'd play through every injury. You're not a "kitty boo boo"; you're the man. Pathetic. Seriously. But I guess you'll just keep guarding prisons for now. Thank you for your service sir!!

IMO

you sound like a 14 year old girl that's all upset that someone made fun of the Jonas Brothers.

Keep up the good work. Attacking anyone that that disrespect your Boo Boo Kitty Foot.

you sound like a 14 year old girl that's all upset that someone made fun of the Jonas Brothers.

Keep up the good work. Attacking anyone that that disrespect your Boo Boo Kitty Foot.

Yes. I'm the one attacking people talking about my boo boo kitty.

There's no talking to an idiot, I guess.

We saw that the other night at the debates. At least Sammy pays taxes.

Thank you for your service sir.

IMO.

Edited by Billschinatown

Yes. I'm the one attacking people talking about my boo boo kitty.

There's no talking to an idiot, I guess.

We saw that the other night at the debates. At least Sammy pays taxes.

Thank you for your service sir.

IMO.

all I'm doing is being realistic about a player that hasn't done anything all season long. A player that has had about 10 good weeks out of 35 in this league.

Your the one getting all upset that someone is talking the truth about the guy that's on a poster in your wall over your bed.

Thank you for being a douche

all I'm doing is being realistic about a player that hasn't done anything all season long. A player that has had about 10 good weeks out of 35 in this league.

Your the one getting all upset that someone is talking the truth about the guy that's on a poster in your wall over your bed.

Thank you for being a douche

Lol. Are you a real person or a parody account?

Thank you for your service.

IMO

Lol. Are you a real person or a parody account?

Thank you for your service.

IMO

Im still lot sure why you haven't blocked me yet. It's amazing actually. Apparently you either didn't know you could, or you have an infatuation with always commenting on my posts even when you don't need to.

New England Patriots Wide Receiver Chris Hogan addresses the media at Gillette Stadium on September 30, 2016.

New England Patriots Wide Receiver Julian Edelman addresses the media at Gillette Stadium on September 30, 2016.

New England Patriots Cornerback Malcolm Butler addresses the media at Gillette Stadium on September 30, 2016.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz