Very happy for Aaron Williams

YoloinOhio

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He played lights out

Maybe not the best phrasing for a guy coming off a concussion! :nana:

But yeah, I was happy for him as well. I held my breath when I saw him down on the field but was glad to see it wasn't a head or neck issue.

It may sound hokey but I've been praying for this kid. He's so dedicated to the team and has been through so much . He played lights out and had the huge TD. Have a day, A-Aron.

Amen! But every time he takes, or gives, a hard hit, I cringe.

Edited by CSBill

The secondary came out to prove last week was a fluke...against one of the most dynamic passing attacks in the NFL Palmer complete no passes more than 20 yards in the air downfield, threw 4 INTs, and threw 0 TDs...

Even when the Cards had a chance to get back in it the Bills picked him off 4 straight possessions...

When AW is on his game, it seems to elevate the rest of the secondary. They were great today.

I really thought it was Graham's game today that set the tone. He was around the ball all the time and continuously made plays.

I really thought it was Graham's game today that set the tone. He was around the ball all the time and continuously made plays.

Oh, Graham was great. To me when AW is on his game, I think it gives the others more confidence. That was one confident, aggressive unit today.