Time to see what Cardale can do?

CSBill

Sun night you can say 3 then the week after you can say 4. Hope we win a game by week 8 or you're gonna have to give it up.

2 Games ! Now we have 12% chance of playoffs because Tyrod pooped on himself in Baltimore.

So a QB has one bad game and his career is over? I have seen all the greatest QBs in the history of the NFL have atrocious games and many bad games to boot. And it was Taylors 15th game as a starter. Yet you cry for the same EJ you loathed last year when he was atrocious against one of the worst teams in football during his 0-2 stint as a starter. You literally make no sense when you talk about the QB position lately.

Edited by Alphadawg7

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this a real question or are you trolling?

1. Taylor has just 16 games on his resume.

2. Taylor made the Pro Bowl last year.

3. They just gave Taylor a new contract, it 100% his team this year to prove himself considering the contract has favorable outs if he doesn't improve.

4. Cardale is NOT ready to play in the NFL.

5. Cardale is NOT ready to even play in college as a starter, hence why he lost his starting job.

6. EJ > Cardale by light years right now, and thats not an endorsement of EJ, thats how far away Cardale is. He is a project with upside, not an NFL ready QB.

7. This staff wants to win at all costs, they are NOT going to throw away the season this early.

8. This staff, FO, and Owners want to see if Taylor can continue to progress and they will give him time.

9. The change at OC is literally going to buy everyone more time as they will be assumed they need to adjust.

I mean I can go on and on and on about how unplausible this idea is. I can't imagine anyone would actually think this is a good idea, let alone plausible. Cardale is more likely to get cut then to start a game this year, and he is NOT going to get cut.

A snapshot of what sanity looks like ^

So a QB has one bad game and his career is over? I have seen all the greatest QBs in the history of the NFL have atrocious games and many bad games to boot. And it was Taylors 15th game as a starter. Yet you cry for the same EJ you loathed last year when he was atrocious against one of the worst teams in football during his 0-2 stint as a starter. You literally make no sense when you talk about the QB position lately.

My eyes work. They see a qb who can't complete simple passes to move the chains.

Watching Mccown move the ball with ease showed me who TT is.

Not good enough. Same guy I watched who was awesome at VT but lacked great pocket passing.

All depends how bad Tyrod and the offense looks. Doesn't help that Cardale has been dealing with a shoulder injury. If the season is over by week 10 and Tyrod hasn't improved, I'd be all for getting Cardale some experience and see how he does. We already know what we have with EJ.

He's been given more than 2 games. I have yet to see a game winning 4th quarter drive and/or an efficient 2 minute offense. That may not be his fault but we will see soon.

It's not his fault. He deserves more than a few games as a starter before being introduced to the wheels of the bus.

You're rooting against the Bills' success. Good job! :thumbsup:

You obviously missed it big time. I have never rooted for anything but success. The base of my statement is that I wish the ownership to see that the D Guru is not a guru at all but a blow hard.

Edit: Looking back at my original statement, you had the right to think I was saying this. Not what I meant but sure looks like it to me. Want us to win out...but with offense being the strong key. I am not nor was I the Rex Ryan sucks spokesperson here. That said I don't want him to be the coach of the Bills any more. Look at my Quote below and that should prove this statement to be correct.

Edited by fansince88

bla bla bla qb sucks bla bla bla

Isnt McCown hurt?

Bla bla bla yourself. 0-2 and doom ahead.

Did you watch him in college like I did ? I look forward to your Sunday afternoon excuse train.

Throw my boy Cardale in. Let's throw it OVER THE MIDDLE.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Is this a real question or are you trolling?

1. Taylor has just 16 games on his resume.

2. Taylor made the Pro Bowl last year.

3. They just gave Taylor a new contract, it 100% his team this year to prove himself considering the contract has favorable outs if he doesn't improve.

4. Cardale is NOT ready to play in the NFL.

5. Cardale is NOT ready to even play in college as a starter, hence why he lost his starting job.

6. EJ > Cardale by light years right now, and thats not an endorsement of EJ, thats how far away Cardale is. He is a project with upside, not an NFL ready QB.

7. This staff wants to win at all costs, they are NOT going to throw away the season this early.

8. This staff, FO, and Owners want to see if Taylor can continue to progress and they will give him time.

9. The change at OC is literally going to buy everyone more time as they will be assumed they need to adjust.

I mean I can go on and on and on about how unplausible this idea is. I can't imagine anyone would actually think this is a good idea, let alone plausible. Cardale is more likely to get cut then to start a game this year, and he is NOT going to get cut.

So 16 regular season games is not enough to make a judgment about Tyrod, but 0 games is plenty to determine that Cardale would be worse? Got it. (PS, I do think Tyrod deserves more time, but the signs are not good--missing open throws, failing to go through his progressions, abandoning clean pockets, etc,) Edited by mannc

So 16 regular season games is not enough to make a judgment about Tyrod, but 0 games is plenty to determine that Cardale would be worse? Got it. (PS, I do think Tyrod deserves more time, but the signs are not good--missing open throws, failing to go through his progressions, abandoning clean pockets, etc,)

Gotta get that next bright shiny toy on the field.....blow it up!

and rinse and repeat

and rinse and repeat

and rinse and repeat

Did you read the part in parenthesis?

Yes I did....your all over the place in your post.

Your beef ain't with me Jack. I'm not the guy pooping his pants on Sunday

88% chance no playoffs. Troll that.

If Tyrod is pooping his pants......so so are about 20 some odd starting qbs in the league

That is your problem Ryan....your so focused on Taylor that your not taking a look at QB play as a whole in the NFL

Is Tyrod Taylor NFL ready?

That's what this season is most valuable for telling us. There is a $40 million decision the Bills have to make after it is over. The next 14 games will tell them everything they need to know about TT. Cardale is cheap and has many years left on his deal. Too soon and unnecessary to throw him to the wolves.

Your beef ain't with me Jack. I'm not the guy pooping his pants on Sunday

88% chance no playoffs. Troll that.

That may indicate what other teams have done from 0-2 in the past. I would argue that in the truly random statistical world the Bills chances of winning the next 14 games are no different than they were on opening day. The odds of finishing with ten wins have nothing to do with teams from prior years' results.

That is your problem Ryan....your so focused on Taylor that your not taking a look at QB play as a whole in the NFL

I don't have a problem. I was hopeful but that ended after week 1. I take these L's in stride now.

Okay so he's the 25th best qb on these random power rankings. Is that good ? Bills rank 30th in offense, let's party !

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/gallery/2016-nfl-qb-power-rankings-week-3-jacoby-brissett-aaron-rodgers-cam-newton-drew-brees-092316

Edited by Ryan L Billz

I don't have a problem. I was hopeful but that ended after week 1. I take these L's in stride now.

Okay so he's the 25th best qb on these random power rankings. Is that good ? Bills rank 30th in offense, let's party !

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/gallery/2016-nfl-qb-power-rankings-week-3-jacoby-brissett-aaron-rodgers-cam-newton-drew-brees-092316

You answered your own question htere

THe bills OFFENSE is ranked 30th.....what do you think that TT's numbers would be if the offense as a whole was playing better?

THink about it for a minute