CURSED!

bisonbrigade

1.Sammy Watkins is made out of glass.

2. Shaq Lawson damaged goods.

3. Reggie Ragland blows out knee.

4. Ronald Darby eats his way off team.

5. Marcel Dareus smokes his way into rehab.

6. Cordy Glenn bum ankle.

7. Rex Ryans defenseless defense.

Season ended last Thursday and the Bills are playing for the #1 overall pick in 2017. :bag:

LOL. When Ragland got injured I really started to think the stadium was built on ancient Indian burial ground. Anyone that still lives in Buffalo can you confirm that? If so can we move the damn stadium? We will never be able to win if thats true. :D:lol::lol::lol:

Curse of OJ...

Tg

LOL. When Ragland got injured I really started to think the stadium was built on ancient Indian burial ground. Anyone that still lives in Buffalo can you confirm that? If so can we move the damn stadium? We will never be able to win if thats true. :D:lol::lol::lol:

There was an ancient Indian tribe that lived in Pittsford and at St John Fisher. They would bury their chiefs up on a hill just overlooking chasing rain pond.

That ol' chief hill turn into Growney stadium.

A few years back, during renovation. Remains of 8 adults and 4 children were found. During autopsy, it was found the 8 adults were in fact chiefs and the children theirs.

The children remains were separated and moved. Ever since then. Cursed by injury, Cursed by selfishness, Cursed by self control!

It was told, a fat coach and his brother would come, for sinister reasons only to be disguised by good intention.

The end is Nigh!!

Imo

I'm starting to buy it.

I just can't wrap my head around how other teams can win football games with backups. Some #2 WRs, guys picked in mid rounds, are out performing our superstars.

This damn often injured, unsurprisingly underwhelming yet dreadfully addictive team will one day be the death of me....

That being said, go bills. Give us the sliver of hope this weekend.

It was told, a fat coach and his brother would come, for sinister reasons only to be disguised by good intention.

The end is Nigh!!

Imo

The prophetic scrolls! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

to me it looks like Darby actually NEEDS a sandwich

Send him to the Pats in the off-season. Hell get that special Pats* weight lifting treatment :lol::lol::lol:

Nah that isn't it AH makes him look like a choir boy..

ugh. dont even wanna think about it. smh terrible situations!

Tg

There was an ancient Indian tribe that lived in Pittsford and at St John Fisher. They would bury their chiefs up on a hill just overlooking chasing rain pond.

That ol' chief hill turn into Growney stadium.

A few years back, during renovation. Remains of 8 adults and 4 children were found. During autopsy, it was found the 8 adults were in fact chiefs and the children theirs.

The children remains were separated and moved. Ever since then. Cursed by injury, Cursed by selfishness, Cursed by self control!

The end is Nigh!!

Imo

It's more than obvious that we need this woman immediately.

Time is of the essence.

3Mb83M9jpeY4o.gif