Is Rex forcing his players to stand for the Anthem?

Yeezus

He might be. I remember him saying its important for players to stand. No one on the Bills has taken a knee yet.

Rex does support Trump remember. I can get a feeling a lot of players in the team are starting to dislike him, especially with the way the season has been going.

I am starting to think you are Randal Flag

Your gonna end up just like him

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LaBillsFan I am with you 100%. Play ball and not bull politics. I love football. All these protest etc. have a place and time and that is not in our football staduim or on our TV during our football games. The Media has blown this up and should stop. Shame on them. Where is Goodell when you need him. Tell the networks to stop.

BLM as long as it's cops shooting them. But apparently they can shoot each other all day long and it's not an issue. Gang violence and drive by's every day and no protests over that. Not sure how any of this has to do with race because a lot of the cops shooting people are black themselves. But it's all the white man's fault is what their message is apparently. I'm sick of the topic personally. Let's get back to deflating footballs

I don't think anyone cares about thugs killing thugs regardless of skin color. Innocent people being gunned down in the streets by trigger happy cops is quite a different topic.

I don't think anyone cares about thugs killing thugs regardless of skin color. Innocent people being gunned down in the streets by trigger happy cops is quite a different topic.

Cops go after innocent people and shoot them for no reason? Every one of these were either a criminal evading police, attacking police, or giving the cops a reason to fear for their life. Cops don't just shoot people for the fun of it. If you don't want to get shot don't break the law and don't give any cop a reason to think you want to harm them. Hands up, lay on the ground, keep your mouth shut. I've been pulled over dozens of times and I havent been shot once

Cops go after innocent people and shoot them for no reason? Every one of these were either a criminal evading police, attacking police, or giving the cops a reason to fear for their life. Cops don't just shoot people for the fun of it. If you don't want to get shot don't break the law and don't give any cop a reason to think you want to harm them. Hands up, lay on the ground, keep your mouth shut. I've been pulled over dozens of times and I havent been shot once

I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and guess that you're not black.

Goodwin's Twitter feed is full of BLM stuff

Goodwin is a racist ignorant B word

I might not think much of Flash as a player but I'm damn proud to have guys like him on the team.

can't wait until he is cut even more. He's garbage as a player and an idiot as a person

The NFL should fine people who don't represent the feelings of the NFL. These guys can kneel, hold their hands up, etc. when they're on their own time, not when they're being paid to do a job, and represent a team. They represent the team, and by extension the NFL. It's all a matter of Respect, and that seems to be in short supply lately.

No...but people have unconscious biases, and frequently live in environments that reinforce their biases, and act according to those biases, and sometimes make horrible mistakes because of them.

And when you're a law enforcement officer, in a society where you're somewhere between three and ten times more likely to encounter a violent criminal who's black than one who's white, both the initial bias and the reinforcement of that bias becomes REALLY strong (which is why black cops shoot black people, too). Thus leading to horrible mistakes.

This is the point in the discussion where people usually go off their rockers and start shouting "The bias needs to be eliminated!" or "Blacks need to stop committing violent crime!" In fact, it's both - the bias will be weakened by blacks committing fewer violent crimes per capita, but the black community won't stop being at-risk to police violence without addressing the institutional bias that exists to begin with.

Which, as cis-lucents, we're totally fine with. :beer:

I'm lucent-fluid. Which bathroom do I get to **** in?

Because you seem to believe, for whatever reason, that black American should held to the same policing standards as white Americans.

Of course they should. You don't believe that?!?

The whole issue is that they're not being held to the same standard. What's confusing about this?

Edited by QB Bills