Week 3 Predictions: Cardinals at Bills

YoloinOhio

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be the classic ugly contest in which the Bills aren't blown out but they're also never really in the game. I'm thinking something like 17-7 at the half, with a 24-13 final. Then, Rex will praise the Bills for their "fight" in his postgame presser and talk about injuries and that they'll "fix things" heading into Foxboro.

Ugh.

Was Old Man Roman a problem last year. I recall people singing his praises and there was a lot of fear that he would get an HC gig.

Stupid people saying stupid things and it was only a few months ago too. Now the narrative changes because, well, because he was fired. Ryan is in full bunker mentality mode, who will be the next to go?

33-12 AZ

Bills offense looks much better. They run the ball better and hit a lot more short and intermediate passing plays. But, instead of trying to take shots at the endzone, they are too focused on getting first downs. As a result - too many drives stall and not enough scoring.

Bills go into the fourth quarter winning this one. In the second to last drive for the Cards, Fitzgerald gets the game winning touchdown.

Bills fans come away thinking "We should have won this game." And " The defense played okay but let us down again when they needed to be strong."

Cardinals over Bills 27-23

P.S. Rex blows his stack in press conference after game.

Edited by PolishDave

You mean EJ "Hard Count" Manuel?

Hahaha, wasn't that ridiculous? I was embarrassed for him. He had to keep going. Had to keep shouting at the top of his lungs while everyone laughs at the whole debacle.

"Hard Count" is a great moniker for EJ. Thx

Edited by HoF Watkins