Philly police officers file civil suit vs McCoy

YoloinOhio

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't commit crimes and you likely won't be shot by the police.

Yea, how did that turn out for the dude who the cop in the helicopter said. lokking down on him "he looks like a bad dude" the idiot woman cop killed him after that and afyer they tased him. His kids who now have no father disagree he was a " bad dude"

I want that racist woman cop charged with first degree murder. and the DOJ is looking into it. what a moron. no weapon found nothing. he simply stalled out in the middle of the road.

so yea don't commit crimes and chances are pretty good depending on if you "look" like a bad dude. the outcome will be the same.

Yea, how did that turn out for the dude who the cop in the helicopter said. lokking down on him "he looks like a bad dude" the idiot woman cop killed him after that and afyer they tased him. His kids who now have no father disagree he was a " bad dude"

I want that racist woman cop charged with first degree murder. and the DOJ is looking into it. what a moron. no weapon found nothing. he simply stalled out in the middle of the road.

so yea don't commit crimes and chances are pretty good depending on if you "look" like a bad dude. the outcome will be the same.

That's why I said "likely won't be shot."

Maybe we should let the facts come out before we assume she was a "racist" and that he was an excellent father. Remember in Ferguson when everyone was saying that Michael Brown had his "hands up, don't shoot" and that turned out to be false. There may be more to it than he stalled out in the road. If that's all that happened then yes, she belongs in jail. There usually ends up being more to the story however.

Maybe we should let the facts come out before we assume she was a "racist" and that he was an excellent father. Remember in Ferguson when everyone was saying that Michael Brown had his "hands up, don't shoot" and that turned out to be false. There may be more to it than he stalled out in the road. If that's all that happened then yes, she belongs in jail. There usually ends up being more to the story however.

I am kind of hi jacking the thread here. But if you saw the video. And hear the woman cop on her radio. you could hear suspicion in her voice and comments. from the start. I understand it is one tough job. But this to me seems like a motorist in distress. A little old lady would be walking today if she was the one dead stopped in the road.IMO. she said something to the effect. " he is stalled in the center of the road. he didn't even move it off the road". so right there she went into panic amd became suspious. Becuase a guy stalls in the road? talk about over reacting. IMO and yea me calling her a racist may be over the top. But this profiling is not easing up. this incident the video, and radio calls are all out there. he was not a suspect, being pursued, nothing. At first he was pissed because she was demanding he put his hands up. he eventually did. looked like he was reaching for id. Was tased and on the ground. so she shoots him.

I am kind of hi jacking the thread here. But if you saw the video. And hear the woman cop on her radio. you could hear suspicion in her voice and comments. from the start. I understand it is one tough job. But this to me seems like a motorist in distress. A little old lady would be walking today if she was the one dead stopped in the road.IMO. she said something to the effect. " he is stalled in the center of the road. he didn't even move it off the road". so right there she went into panic amd became suspious. Becuase a guy stalls in the road? talk about over reacting. IMO and yea me calling her a racist may be over the top. But this profiling is not easing up. this incident the video, and radio calls are all out there. he was not a suspect, being pursued, nothing. At first he was pissed because she was demanding he put his hands up. he eventually did. looked like he was reaching for id. Was tased and on the ground. so she shoots him.

Like I said, if the facts come out and she was wrong then she deserves to go to jail. I would just ask why every cop there felt the need to draw a gun or tazer for this "stranded motorist"?

I understand. But the shooting I referenced. well most of the uncalled ones, just ticks me off. I know I am not alone.

You're not alone.

Also, you should add "Boy" to the end of your posts

No. Females and men also get shot.