Andrew Luck excuse thread 2016

4merper4mer

Ryan Grigson is still the Colts GM? The very same idiot who traded away a #1 pick In Jerry Hughes for a 3rd round Buffalo bum?

How Colts GM Grigson and HC Chuck Pagano still have jobs is beyond me.

Luck was a playoff QB in 2012, 2013, 2014 and in 2013 the Colts went to the AFC Championship game. In 2015 Luck was injured most of the year.

So now because his GM, supporting cast and coaches suck he is another Jeff George? Jacksonville sacked Luck 6x. Denver sacked Luck 5x. The Lions sacked him 2x. The Chargers sacked him 2x. The Colts lead the NFL in sacks allowed. Their run game isn't very good and their defense is about the worst.

Call me crazy as I'd trade, Tyrod Taylor, Marcell Dareus, Sammy Watkins all for Andrew Luck! I wonder if Whaley can work some magic?

Lol. In case you hadn't noticed the Colts have played in one of the worst divisions in NFL history which is how they made the playoffs. Once he got there and played some real teams the turnovers starting flowing like water over Niagara Falls. He played exactly one viable playoff game.....when they beat Denver.

I'm not saying Grigson is good...he isn't. One of his worst moves was tying up so much salary in a QB who gives the ball to the opposition. Kim Jung QB will not be criticized by the press because it is not allowed. But if you watch the games....he has stunk pretty bad. Grigson hasn't exactly fixed other areas either. Having a bad GM does not make Emperor Luck's clothes real.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is lame.

@ProFootballTalk

Ryan Grigson says Andrew Luck's contract makes it hard to build a defense: https://t.co/vNT14op3nO

@moriartysports

Dan Moriarty Retweeted ProFootballTalk

Embarrassingly weak excuse from a GM w/ next to nothing to hang his hat on aside from drafting lottery ticket he hasn't been able to cash in

At least Grigson makes great trades -- err, never mind.

Ryan Grigson is still the Colts GM? The very same idiot who traded away a #1 pick In Jerry Hughes for a 3rd round Buffalo bum? ...

Their run game isn't very good...

Easy fix. Trent Richardson is still available. Sign him while you don't have to give up anything for him.

Easy fix. Trent Richardson is still available. Sign him while you don't have to give up anything for him.

Fixing the RB position isn't fixing the offensive line problem they have in leading the league in sacks allowed.

Frank Gore isn't the problem as he is good enough at 4.0 ypc avg simply by looking at the other RB's on the roster to see Turbin at a 2.8 ypc avg and Ferguson at 0.7 ypc avg. Then looking at the pass attempts vs the rush attempts is 166 pass vs 91 rushes to see that the team is expecting Luck to carry the offense. The guy has 8 TD passes and 3 INT's so it's not like he is a turnover machine like others are saying.

The Colts defense is putrid at 30th in points allowed and 25th in yards. Their run game is putrid at 26th in attempts and 24th in yards so they are not even attempting to run the ball that much to take pass rush pressure off of Luck. Teams will find a way to stop one-dimensional offenses.

A crappy coaching staff and surrounding cast will make even the best QB's look bad and that teams HC & OC are on their way to ruining one of the best QB's out of college in the past decade. The man did the job in college gaining many awards with a 162.8 QBR. In 2014 in the playoffs the Colts did beat the Bengals and Peyton Manning's Broncos only to lose to the Patriots in the AFC championship game.

If the Colts owner ever awakens from his chemically romanced induced stupor he might want to rethink the move in retaining Grigson, Pagano and hire some people that actually know what they are doing!

Whaley! trade for luck while Grigson is still their GM!

What's really humorous is that Crayonz makes a thread slamming one of the best young QB's in the league and he gets others to join him in dissing Luck in this endeavor....carry on! When will he start the Drew Brees excuse thread?

Edited by Nihilarian

Totally going to be Luck's fault when the D allows the winning TD with under 2 min remaining.

This is more a situation where we all shower praise on Kim Jung QB for the glorious victory over the legendary Bears. After all he got them into to 56 yard field goal range. It would have been the kicker's fault if they lost.

Edited by 4merper4mer

That 20 yard TD drive in q4 was glorious but Kim Jung QB's substandard team and the incompetent NFL should never have forced him to have yo get a first down to run out the clock. It was beneath him to be required to perform such a mundane task.

Tell us more about how Rex ruined Mario and Preston Brown by being a meanie.

Tell us more about how Rex ruined Mario and Preston Brown by being a meanie.

It appears I may have been wrong about that and I am glad.

I didn't expect you to use it in defense of Kim Jung QB because:

Everyone is wrong sometimes

It has nothing to do with Luck whatsoever

There are other threads in which that can be discussed.

Of course I was wrong about that too because any defense of Kim Jung QB is a perfectly viable defense. All hail Kim Jung QB.