Why we will beat the Cardinals

Virgil

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rams team blanked by the 49ers just beat Seattle.

Anything can happen - my hope is that the firing of Roman and chaos from Thursday will be looked back as the turning point in a magical playoff run!!!

Yes!!!!!!

I have the strongest possible logic and reasoning.

It's because we are the Bills and they can't rip our hearts out completely in September. That's a process reserved for Late October, early November.

We are outmatched, outcoached, and have no business winning this game. Which means we absolutely will win.

Then, we are going to rip off 2 more and gets our hopes right where we need them.

If you've been a Bills fan for more than a few years, you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about.

For other reason.....

• Still can't believe that TT just forgot how to play overnight and expect to see an improvement in play
  • I believe fully that Gilmore and Darby are better than they were last Thursday. They've proven it.
  • Aaron Williams should be good for more playing time.
  • Rex KNOWS he is playing for his job on some level. Not to get fired soon, but the season is his resume.
  • They are going to force the ball down Sammy's throat and probably Clay too a little.
  • 0-3 is rare, even for us.

And if I'm wrong, the race for a top 3 pick and head coach begins. For me, I'd hope for a top 3, trade back, get Chad Kelly for reasons, and I wouldn't mind seeing Todd Haley/Josh McDaniel get another chance. But I reserve the right to change my mind

Nailed it.