Why we will beat the Cardinals

Virgil

I appreciate the optimism but we have no chance. Cards 37 Bills 10.

Arizona: 07-03-07-14 - 31

Buffalo: 10-03-00-00 - 13

I like this breakdown. Bills typically give us false hope early in the game only to get crushed in the second half.

Edited by TANK2

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TT was not the reason we lost Thursday asshats.

Who the hell is Marcus Williams ?

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000703433/Marcus-Williams-picks-off-Tyrod-Taylor

Up 24-20 and failing to pick up simple short 3rd down conversions isn't gonna cut it either. Clocks ticking

Edited by Ryan L Billz

TT was not the reason we lost Thursday asshats.

Couldn't agree more. Since when is a 3 td 300 yard game with a yards per attempt of 10 a bad game. WTF. And please let's not play the if you took every completion over three yards away he would have thrown for twenty yards game. Thats just B.S.

Palmer and the Cards got crushed by Carolina last year yo end their season.

I watched the show on Amazon Prime like some of you. I like Bruce the HC for the Cards. The Cards are beatable! Palmer is still Palmer. You beat the Cards the way you beat any other team. Pressure their QB, and run the ball.

IF Rex can draw it up and the D can execute, we got a chance. I look for the O to come and try to prove that Roman was the issue.

Bills win

24-13.

Couldn't agree more. Since when is a 3 td 300 yard game with a yards per attempt of 10 a bad game. WTF. And please let's not play the if you took every completion over three yards away he would have thrown for twenty yards game. Thats just B.S.

Ahh another guy using stats to try and justify thag Taylor played good

I doubt Tight-wad will be able to rip off those long runs vs AZ.. -Not without getting annihilated by a QB spy who's SURE to be there waiting.... I can't see him passing on that secondary either, so he's left with doing what tight-wad does best. -HOLDING THE DAMN BALL... Hopefully he can take sack after brutal sack without coughing up the rock.

Edited by #34fan

I said he wasn't why we lost. Man you're slow. Reading comprehension wasn't your thing in school huh?

Maybe holding the ball for more than 15 minuted through 3 QTRs actually would have allowed the defense to get some rest.

But nope his 3 and outs and 6 and outs were awesome

Maybe holding the ball for more than 15 minuted through 3 QTRs actually would have allowed the defense to get some rest.

But nope his 3 and outs and 6 and outs were awesome

Maybe stopping the Jets and not let them hold the ball on 6 minute drives could get them some rest. You can't use their failure as an excuse for their failure.

I appreciate the optimism but we have no chance. Cards 37 Bills 10.

I like this breakdown. Bills typically give us false hope early in the game only to get crushed in the second half.

Yeah, the Bills have the fire power to surprise people early but like a punch drunk boxer eventually fall.

The Bills without Dareus the dline is getting run down and gashed on early down runs.

Edited by Dr.Sack

I have the strongest possible logic and reasoning.

It's because we are the Bills and they can't rip our hearts out completely in September. That's a process reserved for Late October, early November.

We are outmatched, outcoached, and have no business winning this game. Which means we absolutely will win.

LOL, you sound like Patton before the Battle of the Bulge. "No German Army has lauched a winter offensive since Frederick the Great. Which is why I think that's exactly what they're gonna do."

It's because we are the Bills and they can't rip our hearts out completely in September. That's a process reserved for Late October, early November.

We are outmatched, outcoached, and have no business winning this game. Which means we absolutely will win.

C'mon Man!? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

Mccaffrey here we come.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Marshall Faulk junior, Hopefully our new HC will hire a guy who knows how to use talent. Boy if we could get Chan to OC and Wade to DC that would be awesome, I could HC with those guys, too bad they sucked as HCs we would have won a lot more if they could have.

Then, we are going to rip off 2 more and gets our hopes right where we need them.

If you've been a Bills fan for more than a few years, you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about.

For other reason.....

• Still can't believe that TT just forgot how to play overnight and expect to see an improvement in play
  • I believe fully that Gilmore and Darby are better than they were last Thursday. They've proven it.
  • Aaron Williams should be good for more playing time.
  • Rex KNOWS he is playing for his job on some level. Not to get fired soon, but the season is his resume.
  • They are going to force the ball down Sammy's throat and probably Clay too a little.
  • 0-3 is rare, even for us.

And if I'm wrong, the race for a top 3 pick and head coach begins. For me, I'd hope for a top 3, trade back, get Chad Kelly for reasons, and I wouldn't mind seeing Todd Haley/Josh McDaniel get another chance. But I reserve the right to change my mind

I cannot imagine winning this game. that said, they will probably win the game.