Suck for Kizer?

RyanC883

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All over college football. Offense comes to the line, defense gets set and everyone looks at the sideline for the adjustment, call or audible.

Not in Notre Dame. Kizer does that.

The I told you so is bush league

and....its been 2 games

It has an his same issues exist

Will only throw the alley

Misses open reads

Sees ghost pressure

Will not throw with anticipation

Inaccurate short and intermediate routes

Dantonio is just so predictable.

Ummm Barbarian please stop talking about Cam.

Took him 5 years to figure it out? He threw for 850 plus yards in his FIRST two NFL games en route to a 4000 yard rookie season.

5 years or one series ?

Yes to kizer, yes to kelly. Both throw over the middle better than our 92 mil lemon.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

All over college football. Offense comes to the line, defense gets set and everyone looks at the sideline for the adjustment, call or audible.

Not in Notre Dame. Kizer does that.

It has an his same issues exist

Will only throw the alley

Misses open reads

Sees ghost pressure

Will not throw with anticipation

Inaccurate short and intermediate routes

Dantonio is just so predictable.

Surprised to hear that he does make adjustments which is rare for the spread so that is a plus but watching him he didn't make a lot and did have some made by the sidelines, but better than nothing. As far as playmaking goes I would put him on the same level as Kelly.

Ummm Barbarian please stop talking about Cam.

Took him 5 years to figure it out? He threw for 850 plus yards in his FIRST two NFL games en route to a 4000 yard rookie season.

5 years or one series ?

Yes to kizer, yes to kelly. Both throw over the middle better than our 92 mil lemon.

yeah he was just so awesome, until last there were major questions if he was a franchise QB, Stats don't make a QB as evidence by our own. and he is still a puzzy for not going for the fumble in the SB sighting he might hurt his legs an then had the audacity to claim that his fumble didn't affect the outcome of the game.

Surprised to hear that he does make adjustments which is rare for the spread so that is a plus but watching him he didn't make a lot and did have some made by the sidelines, but better than nothing. As far as playmaking goes I would put him on the same level as Kelly.

yeah he was just so awesome, until last there were major questions if he was a franchise QB, Stats don't make a QB as evidence by our own. and he is still a puzzy for not going for the fumble in the SB sighting he might hurt his legs an then had the audacity to claim that his fumble didn't affect the outcome of the game.

Well I'm in on Kizer or Kelly for sure.

Barbarian shades 15-1 NFL MVP. Okay.