Americans hate DC Tom more than ever

Tom, I don't hate you now more than ever.

The man has a point. Most of us hit terminal velocity long ago

Americans hate DC Tom more than ever..........................is that even possible ?

Unless he's going out and meeting new people. But that seems like a very un-Tom thing to do

• 1 month later...

I've always aspired to be "execrated". Nobody ever uses that one except HP Lovecraft, and he's been dead 70 years.

There's many things in my world I refer to as "execrable." I can add you to the list, if it makes you feel good.

Amazing how little respect tom actually gets. From anecdotal information and bits knowing him he seems like a great guy. I'd say the same about Exiled in Illinois, too. They're both pretty amazing guys even if they disagree with everyone and one is an idiot

Amazing how little respect tom actually gets. From anecdotal information and bits knowing him he seems like a great guy. I'd say the same about Exiled in Illinois, too. They're both pretty amazing guys even if they disagree with everyone and one is an idiot

True about both, but you can't always actually tell people stuff like that. "Insufferable" doesn't begin to describe....

That is not dead that can eternally lie..........

So based on Lovecraft Hillary will never die. :cry:

1616 Pennsylvania Avenue: Dreams in the Witch House.

I've got nothing against EII...I imagine we'd both enjoy having a couple beers together.

But God, is he incomprehensible sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...