Week 1: Post your interesting stat of game/weekend

SDS

Total first downs by the Bills offense in the first and fourth quarters combined: ZERO

And as much as the Defense improved... they couldn't get off the field in the 4th quarter. That leaping penalty killed another 2 minutes off. Not that we would have used it. If Carp makes the field goal, i give us a chance to tie. But down 13-7 there? I had 0 faith in us coming back to actually score a TD even if we stop them.

And as much as the Defense improved... they couldn't get off the field in the 4th quarter. That leaping penalty killed another 2 minutes off. Not that we would have used it. If Carp makes the field goal, i give us a chance to tie. But down 13-7 there? I had 0 faith in us coming back to actually score a TD even if we stop them.

It doesn't work that way. All you know is that the score could have been 10-10 immediately after Dan making the kick. Everything else after that changes.

You're not seriously blaming anything that happened yesterday on the defense...are you?

The Bills converted only 3 of 13 third downs:

3rd-and-14 at BUF 28 – complete to Gillislee for minus-4 yards
3rd-and-6 at BAL 43 – incomplete (Clay)
3rd-and-4 at BUF 31 – Watkins 5 yards – 1st down
3rd-and-6 at BUF 40 – sack for minus-4 yards
3rd-and-4 at BUF 47 – Woods 6 yards – 1st down
3rd-and-13 at BAL 37 – Clay 33 yards – 1st down
3rd-and-1 at BAL 1 – Taylor sneak for no gain
3rd-and-1 at BAL 37 – McCoy for no gain
3rd-and-16 at BAL 32 – Woods for 1 yard
3rd-and-2 at BUF 47 – Taylor run for minus-2 yards
3rd-and-8 at BUF 44 – Clay for 7 yards