The new "cool" player thing to do...

LabattBlue

It seems like every WR is now a sr, jr, II, III, IV or the V. I can't think of the player on Sunday who had a "V" on his jersey.

I guess the only part that is really annoying, is the announcers constantly referring to them by their new found suffix. Do I really need to know that is is Steve Smith "SR", every time he has to be mentioned. Unless there is a Steve Smith Jr, III, IV etc..., why the need to even use the suffix.

It seems like every WR is now a sr, jr, II, III, IV or the V. I can't think of the player on Sunday who had a "V" on his jersey.

I guess the only part that is really annoying, is the announcers constantly referring to them by their new found suffix. Do I really need to know that is is Steve Smith "SR", every time he has to be mentioned. Unless there is a Steve Smith Jr, III, IV etc..., why the need to even use the suffix.

Both Flacco and TT had a "V" on their jerseys.

I'll wait....

Edited by The Wiz

I would guess they are all Key & Peele fans.

I thought one of the best comments from either the game thread or shoutbox during the game yesterday was something to the effect that all the extra letters on Robey's jersey must be weighing/slowing him down

I thought one of the best comments from either the game thread or shoutbox during the game yesterday was something to the effect that all the extra letters on Robey's jersey must be weighing/slowing him down

Haha, that was me in the gdt. Some of my best work, if I do say so myself.