Tank It

MPT

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

For God's sake, just do what real organizations do and go for an early pick. Fire everyone except maybe Ed Reed.

If you think this is an overreaction, you weren't watching today. The ineptitude of this team can't be overstated.

Ravens have a super bowl winning coach, super bowl mvp QB, and have historically been really good at home (compound that by making it their season opener). We lost by 6 points. No, you're not overreacting at all. You're being completely rational.

Yes, we better play much better on offense. And we will.

Jets/Bills game should be a pick em this week, IMO slam the Jets who have a more proven roster and some plus match ups. Our dline is ****, our Oline is garbage. I don't think Cordy will be back on a short week, we could very well be home dogs.

What exacty are the differences between last year and this year for this matchup?

I am writing all these screen names down. Make sure you dont all go running off the board when these posts after ONE GAME end up looking so retarded.

So when this list of yours turns out to be correct in their projections, I fully expect you to write a mea culpa and promptly run off the board.

This is ridiculous. 1 game against a pretty damn good football team and everyone is running for the hills. Talk about whacked senses of reality.

Whacked sense of reality? Have you been watching the last 20 years. We all know losers when we see em

So when this list of yours turns out to be correct in their projections, I fully expect you to write a mea culpa and promptly run off the board.

Ah see....that is the difference. Im here no matter what.

I dont work off a screen name with a post count of 3......you know god damn well this team starts winning games we will never year from you again.

What exacty are the differences between last year and this year for this matchup?

A few less rainbows and unicorns? Watch on Thursday and then report back.

My early guess would be the lack of DL talent an Oline that is missing it's best player while playing against one of the best front 7's in football. If your QB wants to play check down chess against the Ravens just wait until the Jets eat him up. It's a short week anything can happen... I'm going to cling to that while I collect cash on the other end.

Edited by Commonsense

4-2 in the afce East last year

Moral victory. Nothing more. No playoffs, .500 record. Mediocrity.

And by the way, acknowledging that the offense was clearly not prepared for the opening game of the season, is anyone else ticked off that Roman and Ryan had the team start the last preseason game in the wishbone?

I mean it's only preseason, but to even pull off that stunt, the team had to spend reps practicing a 1930's offensive set. Shouldn't those reps have been spent on, I don't know, having the new franchise QB practice throwing his elite WR open?

Whether its one game or 17 (or 4 years in Whaley's case), there is enough wrong with this team to legitimately question if it is on the right path.

A few less rainbows and unicorns? Watch on Thursday and then report back.

Am I gonna get an honest answer on that or just the bs your spouting today

Moral victory. Nothing more. No playoffs, .500 record. Mediocrity.

And by the way, acknowledging that the offense was clearly not prepared for the opening game of the season, is anyone else ticked off that Roman and Ryan had the team start the last preseason game in the wishbone?

I mean it's only preseason, but to even pull off that stunt, the team had to spend reps practicing a 1930's offensive set. Shouldn't those reps have been spent on, I don't know, having the new franchise QB practice throwing his elite WR open?

Whether its one game or 17 (or 4 years in Whaley's case), there is enough wrong with this team to legitimately question if it is on the right path.

Hey.....by all means question...I am questioning whether or not these starting players should have played more in pre season because they didnt look ready on offense

but anyone who is making some kind of prediction on how this season is going to go today because of 1 game....that cannot be taken seriously

Am I gonna get an honest answer on that or just the bs your spouting today

Hey.....by all means question...I am questioning whether or not these starting players should have played more in pre season because they didnt look ready on offense

but anyone who is making some kind of prediction on how this season is going to go today because of 1 game....that cannot be taken seriously

The amount of reps the offense got in the preseason is a serious issue, Imo. The redskins game really surprised me. Tyrod had a total of 5 passing attempts and was pulled. Kirk Cousins got 23 attempts and played into the third quarter. Historically the 3rd game is when you see the most playing time. Shady didnt play and tyrod got 5 reps and sammy was still on bench. This offense played about a total of 2 quarters this entire preseason. It showed. Thats on the coaching staff.