Am I the only one who felt this? 3rd Quarter---

Our group of LA Bills fans got together for the opener. I must say after years of futility, none of us had great expectations for this season. About 3-4 minutes into the 3rd quarter, I looked at the guys and said...

"Am I the only one or does this game seem out of reach?" We have the ball, we are only down 3 and it's the beginning of the 3rd and yet it felt hopeless. I just felt there was no way this team is going to win. And they had to prove it to me.

I want to be surprised with good football, but damn this was pathetic. This is not a playoff team. This may not be a .500 team. This may not even be a bad team.

This season may get Cleveland Ugly.

Our group of LA Bills fans got together for the opener. I must say after years of futility, none of us had great expectations for this season. About 3-4 minutes into the 3rd quarter, I looked at the guys and said...

"Am I the only one or does this game seem out of reach?" We have the ball, we are only down 3 and it's the beginning of the 3rd and yet it felt hopeless. I just felt there was no way this team is going to win. And they had to prove it to me.

I want to be surprised with good football, but damn this was pathetic. This is not a playoff team. This may not be a .500 team. This may not even be a bad team.

I had that feeling about halfway through the third.

Nope anyone with functioning eyes and a brain felt the same way

Cmon...week one doesn't really mean a lot if you have paid any attention over the years...I'm more mad about them not doing what they do best, ie, throwing deep to Watkins(no deep shots at all) versus them looking rusty...Rex shares some blame holding them out of the 3rd game..they didn't look ready.

"This season may get Cleveland Ugly." DIIND DING DING DING Line of the day on TBD. Someone give this man a t-shirt

Cmon...week one doesn't really mean a lot if you have paid any attention over the years...I'm more mad about them not doing what they do best, ie, throwing deep to Watkins(no deep shots at all) versus them looking rusty...Rex shares some blame holding them out of the 3rd game..they didn't look ready.

Matter I think there is some merit to that

I was a little bit uneasy that Rex was going for health over actually getting starters game time experience.....and I think we paid the price today especially on offense

no the game was within reach the entire game, needed one freaking drive and we win. That's why I have little problem with calling timeouts ESPECIALLY in the first half when they are rarely called. In that type of game if a timeout leads to a scoring drive we win. The problem calling timeout and then running they plays they did, very little chance of success-

I have to say a brutal broadcast Wilcots is the worst and Dedes is terrible as well

The officials sure made up some calls today and looking at beat writers on twitter they agreed and usually they don't comment of officiating

Two calls Tyrod drill 5 yards across the white line out of bounds in the second half no call

And you can't call leverage when he jumped from his starting position and didnt push off offensive or defensive player

They will be fine over react day

Edited by CardinalScotts

"This season may get Cleveland Ugly." DIIND DING DING DING Line of the day on TBD. Someone give this man a t-shirt

And Cleveland fans are saying their season may get Buffalo ugly

Edited by stevewin

The sad thing is the BILLS offense felt the same way...

I hate reading these comments....Bills are a bigger joke than Cleveland. Bills are the joke of the CFL let alone the NFL

Edited by PO16FFS