R-E-L-A-X it's one game

By the end of the night, we could be tied for first in our division. I agree, take a deep breath and relax. Plenty of ball left to play. I think our D looked ok except for a few misses on big opportunities (Darby) and hopefully our offense will look better after a game or two of actually playing together.

Anybody with any sense knows this team isnt challenging for the division title, even with Brady suspended 4 games. The best case scenario is a wild card berth, and this loss is a conference loss and it hurts any playoff chances some people may of thought we had.

Edited by billsfan714

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They do stink, BUT it looks like the entire afce is gonna be 0-1 after this week. So we have that going for us. Which is nice.

Big hitter, the Lama.

Ya.

They lost a close game on the road to a good team. No need for harikari.

Lose at home to mediocrity: then it's time to say WTF.

It's harakiri, and yes, it's time to get out the short knife and keep it handy. We lose to Fitzy and the Jest on Thursday, it's 17 and counting, because no way we go 10-4 the rest of the way. Must win coming up in week 2. Wonderful.

We waited all off season for this? What a dismal performance. They stunk it up. Yeah it's only one game but how many crappy excuses do we give them. I had them losing this game but not like this. Going into the season, I thought they'd beat the Jets. I'll stick with it but brace yourselves for a potential crappy Friday.

People are completely bipolar on here, jumping off the deep end. We lost a close game on the road. It was an evenly matched game for the most part. We werent favored going into this game so it wasnt an upset. So why is the sky falling?

Did you actually watch the game?

People are completely bipolar on here, jumping off the deep end. We lost a close game on the road. It was an evenly matched game for the most part. We werent favored going into this game so it wasnt an upset. So why is the sky falling?

Because we are shell shocked by that offensive performance.

And

Did you observe the tire fire that was the offense?

Its week 1. The offense is basically the same corp group from last season, and they were pretty decent. Yeh they looked bad today. They looked like an offense that barely played in preseason. The defense looked pretty good, considering the personnel loss.

We werent favored. It was anticipated to be a close game and it was a close game. Move on to the Jets.

Its week 1. The offense is basically the same corp group from last season, and they were pretty decent. Yeh they looked bad today. They looked like an offense that barely played in preseason. The defense looked pretty good, considering the personnel loss.

We werent favored. It was anticipated to be a close game and it was a close game. Move on to the Jets.

Jets 24 bills 3 take it to the bank Edited by joesixpack