R-E-L-A-X it's one game

They lost to a 5-11 team. And lost a game in the AFC to a likely WC challenger. Thursday is a huge game.

Yes. The meaning of this game could easily come back to haunt us.

They lost a road game to an average team that made more than enough mistakes to lose at home. They did nothing with their opportunities on Offense and made no explosive plays. This team was just awful today, that's the reality of it.

Exactly. We lost to a sub-par team.

I can forgive them not coming out looking sharp...I cannot forgive them having one of the best deep threats in the NFL and Goodwin, one of the fastest players in the NFL, playing against a very suspect secondary and never even trying to push the ball downfield...that was simply inexcusable...wondering if Tyrod just put too much pressure on himself this week to play well instead of just letting it go.

I'm at a loss for this too.

Just seemed completely out of sorts... Terrible performance.

But I give the defense some credit, this should've been a blow out. We didn't move the ball at all

Defense did enough for us to win today.

A good team? I get Baltimore had a ton of injuries last year and that is why they went 4 and 12. But they are not a good team, probably 8 wins at best. If the bills want to make the playoffs you HAVE to beat teams like them

Exactly. The Ravens are nothing special. Today was embarrassing.

If they showed me more during preseason, I'd feel different. But this team looked wholly unprepared to play football.

The offense looked unprepared, but I get your point.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People have a right to be pissed. I'm tired of the Bills apologists and the apologists on this board. That offense was straight garbage. Good teams take advantage of good opportunity which this game was thanks to a good defensive game. I'm not giving them a pass for that garbage.

It's one game five days before facing a team that lost to a very good Bengals team by one and who scored way more than thirteen points much less seven. Roman better pull his head out of his @ss by Thursday night or we could be looking at 0-4.

If Duke doesn't get burned by Wallace for a td we actually win this game 7-6. That's the only thing keeping me from saying we are going to win 5 or 6 games. Holy shnikes that was hard to watch.

Doubt it. The ravens were only running the ball and getting 1st downs at the end. They pry would have gotten into FG range on that last drive.

And if your way of staying positive is that we could have won 7-6, your BBFS is worse than mine

Greg Roman doesn't have the element of surprise anymore like he and Tyrod had in 2015. And you can be sure opposing defensive coordinators will use this game to make it more difficult for the Bills the rest of the way.

They didn't use half last years playbook anyway.... It was a bad day all around but until it becomes a bad few weeks it's not intensely worrying.

That said, this is the type of game you need to win most of the time. Another mid tier team in the conference? Definitely have to take 2 out of 3 against non-dominant teams. Hopefully Thursday gets us back to a split

People have a right to be pissed. I'm tired of the Bills apologists and the apologists on this board. That offense was straight garbage. Good teams take advantage of good opportunity which this game was thanks to a good defensive game. I'm not giving them a pass for that garbage.

Im sure they are cryin in their beer hearing that your not happy.

Doubt it. The ravens were only running the ball and getting 1st downs at the end. They pry would have gotten into FG range on that last drive.

And if your way of staying positive is that we could have won 7-6, your BBFS is worse than mine

Thanks for your highly valued opinion which is so coveted around here. /sarcasm.

Who said I'm positive? I said if we didn't give up that one touchdown the score would be seven points less. That is a fact unlike your opinion about what I meant in my post.

I'm one of the biggest kool aid drinkers around here but after watching that dumpster fire I'm pretty darn close to saying we are mediocre. I have also been watching football long enough to know anything can happen and it is a long season.

Agree hot garbage. So sad, so many teams scoring a ton of points today.

Tyrod was "ready". Hope we don't see that again.