• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That defense is 10x better than what we saw today and they are healthy

Might not even score a touchdown

We're going 4-12 this season

I said at the end of last season that the same level of performance this year would result in a 4-12 finish.

I wanted so bad to believe that the performance would get better.

I even told someone the other day I'd be surprised by worse than 6-10. I should have stuck with my original feeling.

4-12 and we will be 0-2 by Thursday.

Fortunately the league doesn't work like that. Teams can look horrible one week and win the next.

All it takes is two wins in a row and there will be a bandwagon of fans talking playoffs. Then a few losses and they'll be calling for Rex's head. It's the seesaw that is Buffalo Bills football.

Watkins got the ball plenty as far as a percentage of completions, imo.

The Bills traded up to the fourth pick to get Watkins. If you make that type of investment in a WR, you should use him like the Bengals use AJ Green. Green has turned Dalton into a legit NFL QB (and played a huge role in winning their game against the Jets today).

The Bills never have, and never will make that type of commitment to building their gameplan around Watkins.

Especially if the refs call the game the same way... Ravens O line got away with assault and no penalties, Bills got called for some BS, some legit, but roughing the passer call on Bills, non on Ravens.... Not the reason the Bills lost, no O, but Ravens should've had only 10 points.

Edited by North Buffalo