Players cut by other teams that might fit Bills

YoloinOhio

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen him make some pretty good catches. Not sure if he is in the category of "made by Tom Brady" but our WR depth is so bad, I'd take a strong look.

He has seriously underperformed the past 2 seasons. He has the measurables, showcased a lot of talent in college , had a good rookie year and has Tom Brady throwing him the ball. Wonder what his problem is.

He has seriously underperformed the past 2 seasons. He has the measurables, showcased a lot of talent in college , had a good rookie year and has Tom Brady throwing him the ball. Wonder what his problem is.

Yeah if Tom Brady can't make you look good there might not be much to work with

Chris Trapasso @ChrisTrapasso 7m7 minutes ago

Chris Trapasso Retweeted Mike Garafolo

UMMMMM. This guy is a stud. Second-team All-Pro the past three seasons.

Mike Garafolo Verified account @MikeGarafolo

Packers planning to cut former Pro Bowl G Josh Sitton today, source says.

Tyler Dunne @TyDunne 7m7 minutes ago

Tyler Dunne Retweeted Ian Rapoport

The what now?

Thought we could put them all in one place as they start to roll in

So far I think Jeremiah Poutasi, David Cobb, Quentin Coples, Dexter McCluster

Here is the tracker

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2016/09/02/nfl-roster-cut-tracker-releases-players/89759240/

Matt Ioanniddis was cut by the Redskins, big fan of his we should nab him quick, would fit right in at DE.

Redskins cut rookie fifth-round pick Matt Ioannidis

by Luke Easterling

With NFL teams making their final cuts heading into the regular season, another 2016 draft pick has gotten the axe.

The Washington Redskins have cut defensive lineman Matt Ioannidis, per Brian McNally of 106.7 The Fan:

#Redskins cut DL Matt Ioannidis, too. 5th-round pick. Had a good Senior Bowl week. Not so sure he gets through waivers. Team more confident

— Brian McNally (@bmcnally14) September 3, 2016

A fifth-round pick out of Temple, Ioannidis indeed rode a strong Senior Bowl performance into coming off the board midway through Day 3 of this year's draft. As McNally notes, the team is evidently confident he can get through waivers, which would allow them to stash the rookie on the practice squad.

So the Jets are keeping 4 QBs ? (secretly hope they cut Petty an we pick him up)

You like having a Petty Project as a QB. Hope he turns out better than the others you have advocated for. Even if he was released, the Bills have Cardale as their project QB and would not cut him in favor of your boy.

You like having a Petty Project as a QB. Hope he turns out better than the others you have advocated for. Even if he was released, the Bills have Cardale as their project QB and would not cut him in favor of your boy.

Yeah it he turn outs better than Luck, Bortles and Tanneyhill that would be great. I would have much rather had Connor cook as a backup than what we have as he could fill in a lot better than rocket arm and mr. inaccuracy. Also can't wait for Wentz to become the next elite QB.

Yeah it he turn outs better than Luck, Bortles and Tanneyhill that would be great. I would have much rather had Connor cook as a backup than what we have as he could fill in a lot better than rocket arm and mr. inaccuracy. Also can't wait for Wentz to become the next elite QB.

Someone is cherry picking by leaving a few dog QBs out of their list. Don't make me post 'em.....I'll do it! :lol: