Jaguars- W, 24-20

Raiders- W, 24-21 in OT

Steelers- L, 24-17

Browns- W, 33-10

Dolphins- W, 21-20

Jets- W, 27-17

I know that works out to 11-5...

Same. Though I didn't consider the scores. Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

@Ravens: L, 17-14 - The defense plays well but the offense takes some time to get rolling. At 17-7 down in the 4th the Bills score to make it a one score game, stop the Ravens and Tyrod gets the first chance to show he can win with the ball at the end of the game. Carpenter misses a 59 yard field goal to tie as time expires.

Jets: W, 28-13 - The Bills are up big and early against the Jets, Fitz turns the ball over 3 times and this one is never really in doubt.

Cardinals: W, 24-21 - Carson Palmer has a rough day against a rampant Bills D. He has a chance to bring the Cards back at the end but a sack fumble ends the game.

@Patriots: L, 24-17 - The Patriots capitalise on Buffalo turn overs and short fields to get up early. The Bills tie the game by the 3rd quarter but with the game on the line Jimmy G dinks and dunks down the field and finds Chris Hogan in the corner of the end zone for the win.

@Rams: W, 21-10 - The Bills beat up Jared Goff who makes his first start in the game. Conservative offense, big day for Shady and JWill on the ground as the Bills rush for 200 yards.

49ers: W, 34-17 - San Fran keep pace with the Bills early and it is 14-14 by early 2nd quarter. Becomes a blow out from there on in though as Buffalo's D stiffens and the San Fran D cannot match.

@Dolphins: W, 24-21 OT - Tyrod takes the field with just over a minute on the clock, 75 yards to travel and the Bills down 7. He takes them down the field and find Charles Clay in the endzone to tie the game. The Dolphins take the ball to start OT Tannehill is picked by Ron Darby on the first play from scrimmage and Carpenter nails a chip shot field goal for the win.

Patriots: L, 28-21 - Another heartbreaker as the Bills go blow for blow with Brady most of the way. Tyrod has a big day rushing but a dubios PI call on Gilmore as Brady launches the ball hopefully towards nobody in particular during a 2 minute drive at the end of the game leaves the Pats on the 5 yard line. They run an illegal pick play to Chris Hogan. The refs raise their arms for the touchdown, Belichik smirks, Rex does his nut and the Patriots move on.

@Seahawks: L, 20-17 - The Bills are in this one too but on the final drive Russell Wilson escapes from a collapsing pocket to rush the Seahawks into field goal range. The kick is good and the Bills go into the bye 5-4.

5-4 at the BYE.

@Bengals: W, 27-24 - Rex Ryan is not normally good after bye weeks, but given a full fortnight to gameplan for the ginger one he throws the kitchen sink at the Bengals QB and Tyrod leads the Bills down the field for a game winning touchdown. There is still time for the Bengals to respond but the Bills D rallies for huge road win.

Jaguars: W, 31-27 - This is a humdinger. Bortles shreds the Bills D like no other QB has all year and passes for 400 yards. But the Jags cannot get the Bills off the field on defense and Shady has another big rushing day and Tyrod is efficient in the passing game. The Bills win the turnover battle and hang on for the W.

@Raiders: L, 28-14 - The annual "just when it is looking good" clunker from the Bills. The D is poor for the 2nd straight week and the offense struggles to function.

Steelers: L, 21-35 - Now the Bills are worried. For a third straight week the defense does not function. Big Ben is on point all day and despite a good day from Tyrod the Bills are never in shooting range to mount a comeback.

Browns: W, 33-10 - Never in doubt. The Browns are held scoreless until the 3rd quarter and whilst the Bills have to settle for field goals early (and lead 12-0 at the break) three second half touchdowns (one from the defense) lead them past Cleveland.

Dolphins: W, 17-10 - The Bills are now in control of their own destiny but this is a scrappy, nervy, game. Neither team really executes on offense but it comes down to the last drive again and T-Mobile escapes to run in a touchdown and hand the Bills victory. The Jets game will be "win and you're in".

@Jets: L, 21-20 - The Bills are ahead in the 4th... the drought is almost ended.... they have a chance at the 3 yard line up 17-14 and it's 4th down. Rex decides to kick the field goal.... and you know how this story ends, with Fitzy's revenge. The Jets claw their way to a disappointing 7-9, the Bills are 9-7 but and a Raiders win at Denver means that by virtue of that week 13 clunker the Bills are the 7th seed and on the outside looking in.

9-7 and the 7th seed :(

Edited by GunnerBill

OK.. go on the record:

Baltimore

1:00 PM CBS : - W 24 - 13 - Flacco, Dumervil and Suggs will be rusty coming off injuries. Flacco's 2 picks help us pull out a close one

New York - W - 17 - 13 - Rex owns Fitzy. Bills O does just enough.

8:25 PM CBS

Arizona - L - 34 - 17 - Our D will be OK this year.. but they are not ready for Cards caliber of team

Sun, Sep 25 vs

1:00 PM FOX

4 Sun, Oct 2 @

New England - W - 21 - 17 - Garropalo will actually perform OK in this one.. but home crowd will be the difference

1:00 PM CBS

5 Sun, Oct 9 @

Los Angeles - L - 24 - 10 - I have a bad feeling about this one... West Coast.. on the road following big NE game

4:25 PM CBS

6 Sun, Oct 16 vs

San Francisco- W - 37 - 7 - Playing a horrible 9ers team at home.. enough said

7 Sun, Oct 23 @

Miami - W - 24-21 - Miami doesn't really have a homefield advantage... their crowd sucks

8 Sun, Oct 30 vs

New England - L - 41 - 27 - Brady is back.. in NE... tough matchup

9 Mon, Nov 7 @

Seattle - L - 27 - 20 - I think the Bills matchup well with the Hawks.. but too tough a task playing at their place in primetime

8:30 PM ESPN

10 BYE WEEK

11 Sun, Nov 20 @

Cincinnati - W - 34-31 - We've played them pretty close the last few years... I think Tyrod and the O will be very much in sync by this time of year and it will be a shootout.

12 Sun, Nov 27 vs

Jacksonville - W - 27 - 24 - Gus Bradley will make a dumb call at some point in the game to blow it for the Jags

13 Sun, Dec 4 @

Oakland- L - 31 - 17 - Another tough west coast trip..Raiders will be much improved

4:05 PM CBS 5,364 available from $73

14 Sun, Dec 11 vs

Pittsburgh- W - 31-24 - This is a must win game... again.. I think the offense will be tuned up enough by this point to keep up with the Steelers. Home Field helps again...

15 Sun, Dec 18 vs

Cleveland - W - 24 - 10 - Browns are out of it by this point...Bills will be in the hunt .. are at home.

16 Sat, Dec 24 vs

Miami - W - 42 - 7 - Snow blowing... stadium going nuts ... Dolphins will curl up into a ball and hide.

1:00 PM CBS 11,808 available from $33

17 Sun, Jan 1 @

New York - L - 24 - 17 - I can see us sweeping the Dolphins again.. but not the Jets.

2016 FINAL RECORD - 10 - 6

• Should be enough for a wild card.. especially since we beat both the Steelers and Bengals head to head.
  • Thank god we don't play the Chiefs this year.. who seem to ruin our playoff chances every year

OP.....I appreciate the work you have done on this.....my final record is the same as yours.

Baltimore

Win – we are going into the season fairly healthy to the key guys……a lot of aged vets coming off injury for the Ravens

New York - W - 17 - 13 -

Win…..jets D is tough…….we own Fitz though

Arizona –

Loss…..Arizona should be looked at as a Super Bowl favorite

New England –

Win Anyone other than Brady and the pats are simply not very good

Los Angeles –

WIN – this team is gonna fall hard…..their QB situation is not great

San Francisco- W - 37 - 7 -

WIN – not a good niners team

Miami –

Win….Miami not good

New England - L - 41 - 27

Loss - Brady

Seattle –

Loss – Seattle wins a close one

Cincinnati –

Loss – Cinci just seems to always find a way against

Jacksonville –

Win – jags are always picking high in the draft for a

Oakland-

Loss – Raiders way underrated

Pittsburgh-

Loss – Big Ben still good…..offense is very good.

Cleveland –

Win – cuz….well it’s the Browns

Miami –

Win……Mario probably hurt or benched by

New York –

Win…..we repeat last year of destroying the jets in the season finally on our way to the post

@Ravens: W

Jets: W (Despite the hype, the Bills have the Jets number)

Cardinals: L (Closer than it looks on paper)

@P*ts: W

@LA: W

Niners: W

@Dolphins: W

P*ts: L

@Seattle: L

@ Cinci: L

Jags: W

@Raiders: L

Steelers: L

Browns: W

Dolphins: W

@Jets: W

10-6, though I think there's a chance the Bills take one from the brutal stretch of P*ts, Seattle, and Cinci which would make them 11-5. I also could see them beating the Raiders but I figure they will probably go 1-2 on West Coast trips -- 2-1 would be gold though.

Bills make the playoffs and survive the first game.

Let's start with Cards, 2nd Pats game, Seattle on the road, Cinci, Pitt...all sure thing losses. That means we pretty much have to be perfect the rest of the way and I can foresee losses to Raiders, possibly Jags, trap game vs LA or Jets. 8-8 is best we can hope for imo

No home game is a sure loss for the Bills, especially one early in the season when the crowd is still into it. My guess is we give the cardinals all they can handle. That game is a coin flip imo. So is the Steelers game at home(although there will probably be about 20K steeler fans there.)

@Ravens: L, 17-14 - The defense plays well but the offense takes some time to get rolling. At 17-7 down in the 4th the Bills score to make it a one score game, stop the Ravens and Tyrod gets the first chance to show he can win with the ball at the end of the game. Carpenter misses a 59 yard field goal to tie as time expires.

Jets: W, 28-13 - The Bills are up big and early against the Jets, Fitz turns the ball over 3 times and this one is never really in doubt.

Cardinals: W, 24-21 - Carson Palmer has a rough day against a rampant Bills D. He has a chance to bring the Cards back at the end but a sack fumble ends the game.

@Patriots: L, 24-17 - The Patriots capitalise on Buffalo turn overs and short fields to get up early. The Bills tie the game by the 3rd quarter but with the game on the line Jimmy G dinks and dunks down the field and finds Chris Hogan in the corner of the end zone for the win.

@Rams: W, 21-10 - The Bills beat up Jared Goff who makes his first start in the game. Conservative offense, big day for Shady and JWill on the ground as the Bills rush for 200 yards.

49ers: W, 34-17 - San Fran keep pace with the Bills early and it is 14-14 by early 2nd quarter. Becomes a blow out from there on in though as Buffalo's D stiffens and the San Fran D cannot match.

@Dolphins: W, 24-21 OT - Tyrod takes the field with just over a minute on the clock, 75 yards to travel and the Bills down 7. He takes them down the field and find Charles Clay in the endzone to tie the game. The Dolphins take the ball to start OT Tannehill is picked by Ron Darby on the first play from scrimmage and Carpenter nails a chip shot field goal for the win.

Patriots: L, 28-21 - Another heartbreaker as the Bills go blow for blow with Brady most of the way. Tyrod has a big day rushing but a dubios PI call on Gilmore as Brady launches the ball hopefully towards nobody in particular during a 2 minute drive at the end of the game leaves the Pats on the 5 yard line. They run an illegal pick play to Chris Hogan. The refs raise their arms for the touchdown, Belichik smirks, Rex does his nut and the Patriots move on.

@Seahawks: L, 20-17 - The Bills are in this one too but on the final drive Russell Wilson escapes from a collapsing pocket to rush the Seahawks into field goal range. The kick is good and the Bills go into the bye 5-4.

5-4 at the BYE.

@Bengals: W, 27-24 - Rex Ryan is not normally good after bye weeks, but given a full fortnight to gameplan for the ginger one he throws the kitchen sink at the Bengals QB and Tyrod leads the Bills down the field for a game winning touchdown. There is still time for the Bengals to respond but the Bills D rallies for huge road win.

Jaguars: W, 31-27 - This is a humdinger. Bortles shreds the Bills D like no other QB has all year and passes for 400 yards. But the Jags cannot get the Bills off the field on defense and Shady has another big rushing day and Tyrod is efficient in the passing game. The Bills win the turnover battle and hang on for the W.

@Raiders: L, 28-14 - The annual "just when it is looking good" clunker from the Bills. The D is poor for the 2nd straight week and the offense struggles to function.

Steelers: L, 21-35 - Now the Bills are worried. For a third straight week the defense does not function. Big Ben is on point all day and despite a good day from Tyrod the Bills are never in shooting range to mount a comeback.

Browns: W, 33-10 - Never in doubt. The Browns are held scoreless until the 3rd quarter and whilst the Bills have to settle for field goals early (and lead 12-0 at the break) three second half touchdowns (one from the defense) lead them past Cleveland.

Dolphins: W, 17-10 - The Bills are now in control of their own destiny but this is a scrappy, nervy, game. Neither team really executes on offense but it comes down to the last drive again and T-Mobile escapes to run in a touchdown and hand the Bills victory. The Jets game will be "win and you're in".

@Jets: L, 21-20 - The Bills are ahead in the 4th... the drought is almost ended.... they have a chance at the 3 yard line up 17-14 and it's 4th down. Rex decides to kick the field goal.... and you know how this story ends, with Fitzy's revenge. The Jets claw their way to a disappointing 7-9, the Bills are 9-7 but and a Raiders win at Denver means that by virtue of that week 13 clunker the Bills are the 7th seed and on the outside looking in.

9-7 and the 7th seed :(

We have a winner!!!! I think this one is point blank on. Well done sir.

@Ravens W: Rex always does a good job of preparing early for the first game.

Jets W: Sammy wants the ball and torches their secondary

Cardinals L: The 2-0 hype takes a breather

@Pats W: A pivotal game, even at the 4th week. Rex knows how to confuse young QBs.

@LA W: Tough game which can go either way, though QB will be the difference.

Niners W: Kaepernick sings the national anthem...

@Dolphins W: Tough game for Bills in the Miami heat.

Pats W: The signature win of the season for the Bills. Shaq gets his first playing time and gets a sack on Brady. It's the beginning of a NEW ERA at the Cap....

@Seattle L: The 7-1 hype is cooled down, but only slightly

@ Cinci L: Always a tough game; Bills fans start to talk openly of a collapse.

Jags W: Bills make up for a poor loss in London.

@Raiders L: tough team, difficult to win there.

Steelers L: one that slipped away at the end.

Browns W: Browns are rebuilding.

Dolphins W: Revenge at the Cap

@Jets W: No sweep this year. Bills don't need the win and rest TT.

11-5 AFCE Champs and first round bye... :beer:

9-7 and that may require EJ to win 1 or 2 games.

Ravens- L

Jets- W

Cardinals- L

Patriots- W

Rams- W

49ers- W

Dolphins- W

Patriots- L

Seahawks- L

Bengals- L

Jaguars- W

Raiders- L

Steelers- L

Browns- W

Dolphins- W

Jets- W

Well then better change that to 8-8 or 7-9.

:nana:

Ravens-W I like the matchup of Buffalo's offense against Baltimore's defense
Jets-W As has been said, Rex has Fitzy's number
Cardinals-L Despite how Carson Palmer has looked this preseason, I think it's too early for his demise
Patriots-W Rex owns rookie QBs
Rams-W Probably a low-scoring slug-fest, but Buffalo has the better playmakers
Niners-W I fully expect the '9ers to be horrendous
Dolphins-W Buffalo has been their boss for the past 3 years
Patriots-L I can't see Belichick losing to Rex twice, let alone with Brady in the fold this time
Seahawks-L Great teams struggle to win in Seattle; on MNF, it's not happening
Bengals-L I've flip-flopped on this one several times, but I'll say loss
Jaguars-W It'll be a different game when Buffalo isn't missing 4 starters on offense
Raiders-L Tough contest, but I'll give it to the home team on a coast-to-coast road trip
Steelers-L I don't see too many defenses slowing them down
Browns-W Buffalo's run game should be too much for Cleveland's front 7
Dolphins-W What can I say? I'm really down on Miami this year
Jets-W Turnabout is fair play, but I think Buffalo gets it done on the road with playoffs on the line

doesn't make much sense, tell me who is injured and who wins the turnover ratio and then I'll have the basis for a prediction. to assume healthy rosters doesn't make any sense..

straight up prediction with 100% healthy key starters all season and equal turnovers gained and lost each game, I see a 10-6 season, sweep the home games outside of AZ and Pitt, and split the road games (lose @ balt; sea; NE; Cini) ; the roster and coaching is that good.

but of course my scenario is irrelevant bc turnovers generally decide games and injuries determine the overall W/L trend of the team. eg. still think Vikes will be better than .500? not me.

@ Ravens - L - Bills starters have barely taken a snap in preseason and will look rusty

Jests ------- W - One of two teams Rex gets really up for

Cardinals - L - This game sits between Jests and patriots* expect a poor gameplan

@ patriots* - L - Belicheat will run Blount down Bills throats .... Bills will be flagged a dozen or more times

@ Rams -- W - Bills beat up on rookie QB

49ers ----- W - Niners could be the worst team in the league

@ Dolphins - L - Mario will be up for playing his former team and harass Taylor all game

patriots -- L - Brady back, no need to say more

@ Seahawks - L - Wilson will have offense to the line so fast Rex won't be able to get plays called ... Defense getting frustrated

@ Bengals --- L - Brutal 3 game stretch even with a bye week thrown in

Jaguars ------ L - Lose one they have in the bag

@ Raiders --- L - Too many west coast trips

Steelers ------ L - It'll tough to out score them even at home

Browns ------ W - FG in OT wins this one

Dolphins ---- W - Dolphins in Buffalo in the snow = victory

@ Jests ----- W - Typical Bills start winning at the end of year to get worse draft pick

6-10