Preseason Game 4: Bills at Lions - 9/1 at 7:30 PM

That's great!

@buffalobills

Oooooh kill 'em QBs! 1f64c.png#BUFvsDET

CrNqv3mXYAAeb1q.jpg

I just received an email from DirecTV stating they are going to test their streaming service by letting Sunday Ticket subscribers use it to view the preseason games on Thursday, 9/1.

Duh, I just checked my system and I see no games scheduled.

Any advice?

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting comment from Mark Kelso just now regarding some Bills history.

He said Gale Gilbert had, at that time, unquestionably the strongest arm in the NFL.

He could go down on one knee at the 50 yard line and throw a BB to the end zone.

Kelso said he's never seen anyone who can do that.

HOW TO WATCH BILLS VS. LIONS

@JoeBuscaglia

Bubble watch time for the #Bills. 19 names for 10 roster spots and Thursday's game could mean a ton. Names to watch: https://t.co/XJhjoD40rU

@buffalobills

"The kid plays hard." This undrafted rookie LB is making a case for a roster spot: http://bufbills.co/GvW5JD

I like what I have seen of Bryson Albright, but it sure looks like he needs a year of upper body strength development. Could he end up with one of those mysterious last preseason game injuries that allows the Bills to stash him on IR? I don't know if they would want to chance someone claiming him off waivers or signing him off their practice squad.

CrMp_9QXYAAWTe5.jpg

To my eyes it has been Walter Powell by a wide margin. I know every year some preseason hero gets cut, but I think Powell has shown a lot.

Anyone remember when Kamar Aiken looked good for the Bills in the preseason only to be cut? He played very well for the Ravens last year - he might be #2 here now if they had kept him. In 2012, they kept Kevin Eliott, TJ Graham, Brad Smith and Ruvell Martin over Aiken. Sometimes preseason performance should count.

Edited by OldTimer1960