Kaepernick and the National Anthem

and the majority of the electoral college has said the Dems are crazy for my 50 years.

Lol!! Hey, that is actually funny. The Republican Party lives on the non-democratic Senate, Gerrymandering and the non-democratic EC to stay in power. The oligarch's have the best government money can buy

A few greats for Europe club teams have come from Ivory Coast.

Missionaries in my life described post-colonial situations during the 70s and 80s as:

English colonies didn't kill many and didn't build much

Germans killed high numbers and built things

French killed by the millions and didn't build anything

I think Djibouti means "France sucks" in African.

A few greats for Europe club teams have come from Ivory Coast.

Missionaries in my life described post-colonial situations during the 70s and 80s as:

English colonies didn't kill many and didn't build much

Germans killed high numbers and built things

French killed by the millions and didn't build anything

Deutchland uber alles?

Chock full.

Good thing you don't write for a living...

:bag:

The topic was trying to equalize the disfunction of both parties when it's the Republicans that are bitsh it crazy. So I'm pointing out it's not both parties, it's the Republican Party that is the problem

giphy.gif

My post was not trying to equalize the dysfunction of both parties. It was pointing out how both parties are now simply tools of division, not unity. They serve no purpose other than to distract and divide the people of this country, it keeps us fighting with each other rather than holding our elected officials' feet to the fire.

Pointing out that it's "not both parties", is in fact proving my point. This isn't about equivalency. It's about irrelevancy. If you care about this country, if you care about the freedoms and civil liberties we enjoy as Americans, both parties are doing you a great disservice. Ignoring this because "one side is worse" is to completely miss the point of my post.

Look at you trying to "restrict speech," retard.

People on the left are so funny.

You can't tell people to shut up...so STFU!!!!.

It's right up there with "The science is settled with global warming cooling climate change, but a fetus isn't a human until it can live on its own outside the womb!"

Aren't you the guy who thinks federally funded colleges curtailing speech on campus is indistinguishable from business owners curtailing the public speech of their official company representatives?

Yup. He's that guy.

No wonder he sticks to links. JFC, that level of cognitive dissonance is ridiculous.

Aren't you the guy who thinks federally funded colleges curtailing speech on campus is indistinguishable from business owners curtailing the public speech of their official company representatives?

No the point is he advocated for free speech in one instance and against in the other. Exactly why he should not say anything if he can't be consistent from one day to the next.

No the point is he advocated for free speech in one instance and against in the other. Exactly why he should not say anything if he can't be consistent from one day to the next.

So, this is different from your stance in favor of public colleges restricting free speech (a government entity violating First Amendment rights) while advocating for the speech of football players (not a First Amendment issue, but rather a workplace policy issue) how exactly?

I mean other than the fact that you're in favor of the government restricting speech, and against businesses determining employee behavior at work, and Sessions has those two reversed.

So, this is different from your stance in favor of public colleges restricting free speech (a government entity violating First Amendment rights) while advocating for the speech of football players (not a First Amendment issue, but rather a workplace policy issue) how exactly?

I mean other than the fact that you're in favor of the government restricting speech, and against businesses determining employee behavior at work, and Sessions has those two reversed.

How did you come to this conclusion when I did not post that? Assumption?