Kaepernick and the National Anthem

No the point is he advocated for free speech in one instance and against in the other. Exactly why he should not say anything if he can't be consistent from one day to the next.

Exactly. The fact that you thing the two situations are indistinguishable in this context is priceless.

Just for ***** and giggles, what would you say if a bunch of white players started doing the nazi salute before games to protest anti-white sentiments?

Exactly. The fact that you thing the two situations are indistinguishable in this context is priceless.

Just for ***** and giggles, what would you say if a bunch of white players started doing the nazi salute before games to protest anti-white sentiments?

Ah the loser fascists we fought against in WWII. I was wondering how long it would take you bring up your go to old faithful example with the White Nationalist POV. You never disappoint. Heil!

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/912718181822640128/vid/1280x720/UNF3ngXly5S0Q4EG.mp4

Ah the loser fascists we fought against in WWII. I was wondering how long it would take you bring up your go to old faithful example with the White Nationalist POV. You never disappoint. Heil!

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/912718181822640128/vid/1280x720/UNF3ngXly5S0Q4EG.mp4

Just looking for some consistency. Didn't expect to find any. I wasn't disappointed.

I don't think we fought against any 2017 American white nationalists in WWII. Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Democracy over Fascist Ideology is what the Allies fought and died for. Guess you couldn't comprehend the point or chose to ignore it.

Actually, Roosevelt was a contemporary thinker of the European leaders we went to war with; and I've yet to hear an American white nationalist espouse a suspension of democracy as one of their ideologys core tenets.

Just looking for some consistency. Didn't expect to find any. I wasn't disappointed.

No. You set up some unrealistic hypothetical false equivalency scenario that would never occur among NFL players. Never change. Heil!

Actually, Roosevelt was a contemporary thinker of the European leaders we went to war with; and I've yet to hear an American white nationalist espouse a suspension of democracy as one of their ideologys core tenets.

Yes of course. They are fine people who espouse equal rights for all Americans under the protections of the Constitution. Richard Spencer is a shining example of this. :thumbsup:

And why exactly aren't they kneeling?

right?

fact: i dated a lingerie football player briefly in college.

she was still kinda ugly duckling, pre implants and plastic surgery.

it's more fun when i just make fun of him, you guys are just being mean

Yes of course. They are fine people who espouse equal rights for all Americans under the protections of the Constitution. Richard Spencer is a shining example of this. :thumbsup:

You're shifting the goal posts.

Besides, for a free speech advocate it shouldn't matter if someone is a "fine person" or a reprehensible racist in regards to protections of their speech. As an aside, I don't believe I've heard Richard Spencer call for the suspension of anyone's rights. I assume, given that you're comfortable with the Spencer example that you can source him calling for that suspension of rights?

You're shifting the goal posts.

Besides, for a free speech advocate it shouldn't matter if someone is a "fine person" or a reprehensible racist in regards to protections of their speech. As an aside, I don't believe I've heard Richard Spencer call for the suspension of anyone's rights. I assume, given that you're comfortable with the Spencer example that you can source him calling for that suspension of rights?

He's a real peach. This isn't suspending someone's rights?

"In thinking about immigration and migration, I could not care less whether someone filled out the paperwork correctly or passed a civics exam. I oppose the immigration of an African who waits his turn and genuinely wants to be an American; conversely, I would gladly accept thousands of Swedish boat people who wash up on the shores.

He's a real peach. This isn't suspending someone's rights?

"In thinking about immigration and migration, I could not care less whether someone filled out the paperwork correctly or passed a civics exam. I oppose the immigration of an African who waits his turn and genuinely wants to be an American; conversely, I would gladly accept thousands of Swedish boat people who wash up on the shores.

No, it isn't. It's unadulterated ugliness, but it doesn't violate anyone's rights.

People do not have the right to immigrate to America.

No, it isn't. It's unadulterated ugliness, but it doesn't violate anyone's rights.

People do not have the right to immigrate to America.

If they pass the test and go through all of the requirements they do. I know he's your hero but he said he would stop them if they went through the whole legal process.

If they pass the test and go through all of the requirements they do. I know he's your hero but he said he would stop them if they went through the whole legal process.

No, they don't.

Show me where it says the US Government must allow immigration. Anywhere.

Also, I love how you talk about how much of a shame this infighting is, then say "your hero," after TTYT called it "ugliness."

Sometimes I think you're a misguided guy trying to do the right thing, other times I think you're a !@#$ trying to troll and make folks more divisive than ever. Coming to a peaceful agreement with Tasker, a person we can all agree is cogent and articulate and has something to offer intellectually would at least show SOME interest in compromise. Instead, you're content with attacking, to live in aggression with his ideology. I truly think you're a part of what's wrong with America today. Any attempts at sincerity is wasted on you. You've made up your mind. It's kinda sad, in its own way.

Edited by jmc12290