Gragg & TE Depth

I know this is desperation speaking, but I am still holding out hope that O'Leary is a "late bloomer" in the pros and will show more than we currently expect when he makes the final roster. He is more skilled than he has currently shown.

O'Leary needs to hit the weights hard if he wants to stay in the league

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gutted for Gragg. What really stood out so far this season is how much his blocking had improved. I mean he wasn't yet a Charles Clay all round tight end but he was trending in that direction it was really encouraging and Rex has confirmed that in the staff's mind he was the clear cut #2.

Gutted for him. He is a UFA in the off season and I would not be at all disappointed to see the Bills try and keep him at a reasonable price.

I just saw the hit he put on Chris Gragg. That was such a dirty hit! I hope this is not the end of Gragg's career. If Hall kept playing dirty, one day it will catch up to him. I think there is a wheelchair with his name on it waiting because some teams are not as forgiving as the Bills.

The Rams released some guy named Jake Stoneburner, great name, we have to have him......

He is from Columbus. Played at Osu - kind of a hybrid WR/TE. IMO he was underutilized here. Very fast guy. Signed with GB as UDFA and then played for Miami for a few years. Mostly PS but he played a little last year. Scored a TD vs Jets. They cut him a few months ago and he signed with Rams. He's a pass catching TE, with our lack of depth he could help but he's not a "vet" if that's what they are looking for because he lacks game experience. Just my 2 cents.

I'm not sure I want him in the room with Marcell right now. Other than that, on a strictly football level, you do it in a second.

I was thinking about Chris Manhertz. We had him in the building last year, the Saints picked him up but have at least 3 TEs ahead of him. He's a guy they could try to be sly with and release.

@Griffs_MBB

Former #Griff @C_Manhertz has made the @Saints roster. Read more here: http://bit.ly/2c3exrs

#GriffsInThePros
Crd7SWdVUAA2DCc.jpg