Whaley's best draft ever

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure what's going on with Listenbee, but could this been Whaley's first no cut draft? 1-5 all look like starters now or soon material. and the two 6's will make either the team or practice squad (due only to injury) it seems.

Hardly. 2013, 2014 and 2015 had no cuts year 1.

If not for Adolphus then this would be remembered as the draft that produced zero starters year 1 on a team that had a lot of holes to fill. Kudos to the OP for being able to see the glass as half full

Question... are Ragland and Shaq not considered starters because they are injured, or do you disagree with the staff/experts on their talent levels?

Question... are Ragland and Shaq not considered starters because they are injured, or do you disagree with the staff/experts on their talent levels?

No player is ever a sure thing but Lawson appears to have the talent to be a legit starter and a shot at being really good. Ragland OTOH, until proven otherwise, is a throw back LB in a modern league that was selected by one of very few teams that can use his talent. It is why he slipped so far and probably would have slipped further had he not been selected by the Bills.

I don't see how you can call either a "starter" at this point though. Even the most sure things are still rookies and can't be considered a starter until they actually start.

I like Whaley but seriously the top two guys are hurt, 4 is a project and 5 is a drunk driver. 3rd rounder better turn into Deacon Jones I guess.

guy gets arrested once for a dui and he is a habitual drunk driver? damn breh. thank God you are not a judge in any courtroom

I have to give you credit. You've brought your game back in a big way.

Super Trolly over there lookin like

106633_vlg.jpg

No player is ever a sure thing but Lawson appears to have the talent to be a legit starter and a shot at being really good. Ragland OTOH, until proven otherwise, is a throw back LB in a modern league that was selected by one of very few teams that can use his talent. It is why he slipped so far and probably would have slipped further had he not been selected by the Bills.

I don't see how you can call either a "starter" at this point though. Even the most sure things are still rookies and can't be considered a starter until they actually start.

Thanks for answering.

Re Ragland, they (the coaches) all said he's a 3 down LB fwiw

If not for Adolphus then this would be remembered as the draft that produced zero starters year 1 on a team that had a lot of holes to fill. Kudos to the OP for being able to see the glass as half full

I guess it was a good thing that he didn't draft DT Andrew Billings which many felt was better suited for this defense.