Bills offense: 6 takeaways from 21-0 W over Giants

pbanach

A few observations:

We have a legitimate franchise qb who can make plays. I'm excited with Clay running down the field and TT connecting with him for big plays. Our offense should make our team fun to watch.

Kujo is much better on the left side than on the right side. When he plays the RT side he plays like a left handed person told to only use his right hand. It's the difference between being natural and unnatural. A task beyond his capabilities. My recommendation is to move Cordy Glenn to the right side and keep Kujo on the left. If you have a line made up of Kujo at LT, Incognito at LG, Wood at center, Miller at RG and Glenn at RT we have the makings of a formidable line.

For those people who don't want Goodwin on the roster because of his proclivity to getting injured my advice is simple: Be silent!

I'm not saying this as a criticism but EJ is EJ. We know what we got. He is a credible backup.

A few observations:

We have a legitimate franchise qb who can make plays. I'm excited with Clay running down the field and TT connecting with him for big plays. Our offense should make our team fun to watch.

Kujo is much better on the left side than on the right side. When he plays the RT side he plays like a left handed person told to only use his right hand. It's the difference between being natural and unnatural. A task beyond his capabilities. My recommendation is to move Cordy Glenn to the right side and keep Kujo on the left. If you have a line made up of Kujo at LT, Incognito at LG, Wood at center, Miller at RG and Glenn at RT we have the makings of a formidable line.

For those people who don't want Goodwin on the roster because of his proclivity to getting injured my advice is simple: Be silent!

I'm not saying this as a criticism but EJ is EJ. We know what we got. He is a credible backup.

EJ looks helluva better than years past! Seems more in command and confident! Better accuracy too

EJ looks helluva better than years past! Seems more in command and confident! Better accuracy too

He is not a starter in this league. His accuracy level is better but not good enough. As a backup he can carve out a long career and a lucrative career.

A few observations:

Kujo is much better on the left side than on the right side. When he plays the RT side he plays like a left handed person told to only use his right hand. It's the difference between being natural and unnatural. A task beyond his capabilities. My recommendation is to move Cordy Glenn to the right side and keep Kujo on the left.

You lost me there. Cordys has to stay on the left side and Kujo is depth. Good for Kujo that he seems to have figured something out, but starting him at LT after two preseason games? C'mon man.

He is not a starter in this league. His accuracy level is better but not good enough. As a backup he can carve out a long career and a lucrative career.

EJ has become Jason Campbell. I agree he's going to have a nice and cushy career holding the clipboard. He's just good enough to keep making teams as a #2A.

Yeah compared to most backups he might be above average, but that's not saying much

A legit backup is a qb that, when called upon, will keep you in a game. Not lose it for you.

I don't know if that's EJ. It sure wasn't last year

Aren't many of those floating around the league right now...possibly less than ever. Honestly I can't even think of 5 off the top of my head that I'd say I'd be confident in if they had to come in the game. Edited by matter2003

Yeah compared to most backups he might be above average, but that's not saying much

Aren't many of those floating around the league right now...possibly less than ever. Honestly I can't even think of 5 off the top of my head that I'd say I'd be confident in if they had to come in the game.

Agreed. I think we saw exactly how thin the QB ranks are the last couple years when various starters went down. That's why the McCowns will have jobs until their 40s.

A legit backup is a qb that, when called upon, will keep you in a game. Not lose it for you.

I don't know if that's EJ. It sure wasn't last year

Not for nothing, but he got them back in the game against the jags. I have trouble believing most back up qbs in the league keep their team in the game.