Brady slices thumb with scissors, misses start

YoloinOhio

@jasonlacanfora

One Pats source said at this point no timetable for Brady return but did not believe the cut would require hospitalization

I'm gonna go ahead and guess he will need stitches and will be out until at least week 5. That makes it seem like he misses time due to injury and not the suspension. FLEECED!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is straight up Brady/Belichik bull ****. They don't want to put Brady in danger

Yet he was allowed near Hernandez. That was a calculated risk, for sure.

Edited by Augie

Breaking News. Brazilian authorities refute report of Brady cutting his thumb with scissors. Release gas station surveillance showing Brady catching his thumb in Ryan Lochte's zipper while pressing the "barrel of his gun" against Lochte's forehead.

Breaking News. Brazilian authorities refute report of Brady cutting his thumb with scissors. Release gas station surveillance showing Brady catching his thumb in Ryan Lochte's zipper while pressing the "barrel of his gun" against Lochte's forehead.

:lol:

And reports are that he was running.

Who didn't learn that lesson in kinndygarden?

Though I had a classmate in kindergarten who was held back because she would throw her shoes at the teacher because she couldn't tie her shoes.

My guess is the teacher was about to retire.

Edited by Augie

If I see one more !@#$ing thread about a key Patriot* being injured --- but not really being injured at all -- I'm going to !@#$ing kill someone.

Are any of Buffalo News staff in California currently? If so I will start one.

He is going to need four regular season games to rehab.

It takes that long for the surgery to implant the Mike into his thumb. Now we need a convenient injury to implant the view screen and speaker.