Giants vs. Bills at New Era Field - 8/20 @ 4 PM on NFLN

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was stuck with the Giants broadcast so I put the Bills radio broadcast on. A little out of sync but not by much. Murphy and Kelso aren't a bad duo at all.

Helped me out no end. I was on duty for Bills Wire tonight and I watched part of that game vicariously through them in my ears. Would listen again.

Offense looked good. Run game was troubling, but looked that way last pre-season too.

Would like to see them work on some longer, sustained drives and not rely on the big play, but that's me nit-picking.

Defense looks deep, especially at DB.

Wouldn't worry about it with no Cordy or Richie in the game.

I'm someone who thinks preseason means zero, good or bad, but of course you would rather see more good than bad.

My favorite play of the game was Roman calling the same play to Little in the endzone that produced the TD. That was great.

The defense obviously is light years ahead of what it was simply by not having to look to the sidelines for the call and getting everyone lined up on time.

Hughes is going to have a monster year.

Tyrod was terrific. He really could be the answer. He throws so many nice balls downfield. I'm not betting on it yet, but he clearly looks comfortable and he does all the right things off the field. That can't be over estimated. He knows the offense. He's in control. He looks better in the pocket. He has tremendous confidence in himself without being an ass about it.

Albright looked good. Washington looked good again. Powell helped himself. Little did, too, but he's a tease. The DBs were terrific. Worthy looked good. I loved that they tried to use zimmer as a backup FB because that means they obviously love him as a project DT and trying to find a reason to keep him on the 53.

I still don't like the Karlos decision and thought for sure that Gillislee would be hurt because it is the most Billsy thing that could happen.

I still think the fact that this is the second year in the same offense will be the biggest difference and having Roman and Kromer there together for the whole year will make a difference.

Shady looks quick and ready.

Kujo and the entire OL were decent if not good in pass protection.

Goodwin is the clear #3 and had a couple nice short catches.

Bush may be better or more valuable than I thought. If Sammy is used like he should be, Clay and Woods and Shady should be able to make a lot of plays in the passing game.

Spikes looked pretty decent. Corey White. Duke. Blanton. It's thought to say anyone on the defense looked bad. They just didn't.

I was stuck with the Giants broadcast so I put the Bills radio broadcast on. A little out of sync but not by much. Murphy and Kelso aren't a bad duo at all.

Helped me out no end. I was on duty for Bills Wire tonight and I watched part of that game vicariously through them in my ears. Would listen again.

Murph is okay. Not very good IMO. Kelso has become a very decent if not good analyst. He's sharp. He says different stuff each week. He's a homer without being obnoxious about it which is what you want with a local guy. He clearly knows the game. Has a decent voice. Does his homework. He's become good.

the Bills have improved but the Giants arent that bad either.

The Giants will have a good season

Did you watch the game? What did the Giants do that made you think they are good?

Didn't see the game, did Robert Woods contribute anything?

Nope and he played pretty much the whole first half with both Tyrod and EJ

just pause the TV until it is synced up, that's what I do. sometimes after commercials it can be off again but just pause or fast forward a bit. it can be a pain but it is worth it listen to Bills announcers versus national guys (during the season)

Preseason is preseason, but if you are a Giants fan you can't be feeling optimistic watching that crap fest.

Their defense was pretty good last week and not too bad today, they are a lot better team with Eli than Nassib