Marcell substantiated

plenzmd1

should we really go down that path?

lets just B word about Dareus and how he kinda screwed his teammates Coaches the Organization and the Fans. Can we please?

The fact that pot was lumped into the schedule 1s like heroin to get rid of the mexicans, and LSD to tamp down the free thinkers, Does not make it right.

We can each make our choices in regard to the law, no matter how wrong that law may be.

Like i always say, I will do whatever I want to, but I need to weigh the consequences of my actions. I always say that

Pretty sure you missed my point(s) by a mile. It had zero to do with the law and all to do with the medical aspect and how little

Work is actually done scientifically under controlled experiments. Not dareus smoking a fat one because his ankle hurts.

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow man... thats far out.

No Mike , that is a hard Fact

Pretty sure you missed my point(s) by a mile. It had zero to do with the law and all to do with the medical aspect and how little

Work is actually done scientifically under controlled experiments. Not dareus smoking a fat one because his ankle hurts.

I have no doubt i did. Because there is a ridiculous amount of info out now, that has been buried purposefully if you choose to look.

I was at a Ted Talk recently and got overloaded with science. Which is not my forte. But my friends do that and it was easy to see Medical Mary Jane has come along way. And yes it was science , not some hop heads.

But that does not matter in this context.

Dareus is obviously affected by his pot smoking and is making poor decisions about smoking more pot because of it.

and if you do not realize i am just screwing with you, i apologise

Most major pharmaceutical companies have or have had projects looking at cannabinoids for treatment of pain. I actually worked on a few. Here is a nice review for you to read:

......Clinical studies largely affirm that neuropathic pain patients derive benefits from cannabinoid treatment. Subjective (i.e. rating scales) and objective (i.e. stimulus-evoked) measures of pain and quality of life are considered. Finally, limitations of cannabinoid pharmacotherapies are discussed together with directions for future research......

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2755639/

Glad to see some more folks chime in.

You do not need to smoke or ingest to know there is more to the story that the Federales want us to know.

Where do people get this BS? Nothng regarding pot " proven helpful to athletes that give their bodies and suffer from chronic pain."

I'll,say it again weed is aganst federal law period. It is a schedule 1 drug. So to the point that it's "legal in some states". Doesn't mean squat.

This is coming from somene who understands medicinal values of pot. Not just THC.

If you have links to support your "proven" claims. By all means post them.

Come on over to PPP. Boob in Michigan started a thread about this very subject. It's like appointment TV.

Its a sham that its a schedule 1 narcotic which by definition means it has no medicinal value. Yet meth and cocaine are schedule 2 which are incredibly dangerous and addictive and the use of them can cause irreversible harm and death. The Federal government still sends medical marijuana to 3 people every single month for medicinal purposes. The Federal government holds medical patents on the use of cannabis for medical reasons. The Federal government discovered it attacked cancer cells under Gerald Fords administration.

This nonsense that its a CSA 1 controlled substance is as false as it comes. It not only has medicinal applications, been proven in countless studies and research world wide, but also been proven to be acknowledged by the US Federal Govt in a multitude of documents, patents, programs, etc.

The ONLY reason its still a CSA1 scheduled drug is because of special interest groups holding it down as long as they can because of Billions of dollars at risks to those groups.

The NFL should no longer ban the use of it period because athletes both prefer and are safer utilizing cannabis then harmful prescription medications. It should be the choice of the athlete as it is not a performance enhancer on the field. The NFL can still enforce penalties or suspensions to those who get into legal trouble through the use of cannabis all they want, meaning they illegally acquired it or did something stupid while using it like drive and get in a car accident...no different than how they enforce incidents related to alcohol.

All that being said, its still not allowed by the NFL and athletes need to abide by what is required of them and what the current rules are. Even if the rule is absolutely stupid, out dated, and factually wrong...its still the rule. Just like its STUPID they can't celebrate in the end zone without a penalty, its still the rule and they have to abide by such rules until they are changed. So if Marcell did something stupid in regards to cannabis, then shame on him, not the NFL. But the NFL still NEEDS to change their policy and the players want the change.

Pray tell, please name some of them.

Come on over to PPP. Boob in Michigan started a thread about this very subject. It's like appointment TV.

Pray tell, please name some of them.

Well it started with cotton Farmers trying monopolize the textile industry actually.

Hemp is and was a very versatile plant material use in all kinds of product including rope. which was popular in the South for awhile...

@ChrisBrownBills

Tyrod - on Marcell - As teammates we've got to support him and lift him up. We'll have to pick up slack in his absence the 1st 4 wks. #Bills

Dareus does need support. He also needs to understand the consequences of his actions. I think Tyrod is a great leader and that this is the perfect team strengthening statement at this time. Eternally optimistic, I hope the team steps up big in Dareus' absence, and that he returns to the field with a vengeance.

I'm not sure thats accurate because ESPN said they are giving these guys 30 days notice because they don't want to catch them for pot. So if thats true he's real dumb.

If your not already an offender, yes. As he's already in the drug program he is subject to year round random testing

Well it started with cotton Farmers trying monopolize the textile industry actually.Hemp is and was a very versatile plant material use in all kinds of product including rope. which was popular in the South for awhile...

Oh it's way better than that. Henry ford planned to run this goofy thing called the automobile on hemp oil. Since he understood oil was finite. But carniege, rockefeller, etc. said no way. We want to sell oil FU. It was at that point hemp ceased to be called that. And became

Marijuanna. Complete with story's of crazed Mexicans, and musicans stoned on this stuff. The Rest is history so too speak.

Well it started with cotton Farmers trying monopolize the textile industry actually.

Hemp is and was a very versatile plant material use in all kinds of product including rope. which was popular in the South for awhile...

Oh it's way better than that. Henry ford planned to run this goofy thing called the automobile on hemp oil. Since he understood oil was finite. But carniege, rockefeller, etc. said no way. We want to sell oil FU. It was at that point hemp ceased to be called that. And became

Marijuanna. Complete with story's of crazed Mexicans, and musicans stoned on this stuff. The Rest is history so too speak.

http://youtu.be/TglP9f9Eu28

Dareus does need support. He also needs to understand the consequences of his actions. I think Tyrod is a great leader and that this is the perfect team strengthening statement at this time. Eternally optimistic, I hope the team steps up big in Dareus' absence, and that he returns to the field with a vengeance.

:worthy:

You are good man. Appreciate the knowledge. Did not know about Henry and his plans for fueling. the money always rules. more so today than ever.

My Mom told me some stories too, she heard from the older folks and she was clubbing in the late forties

Damn 26, you watch history channel ? when do you have time for these diversions ?

My kids put me on History channel when they were pretty young. I was concerned they would form educated opinions. I was right. :wallbash:

You are good man. Appreciate the knowledge. Did not know about Henry and his plans for fueling. the money always rules. more so today than ever.

My Mom told me some stories too, she heard from the older folks and she was clubbing in the late forties

Damn 26, you watch history channel ? when do you have time for these diversions ?

My kids put me on History channel when they were pretty young. I was concerned they would form educated opinions. I was right. :wallbash:

I watch plenty of documentary and historical programming because it gives a good basis for understanding how and why things are the way they are today.

I watch plenty of documentary and historical programming because it gives a good basis for understanding how and why things are the way they are today.

Just explaining a morsel of that to my youngest ( 26) she was talking about the election.

I mentioned if you go back to the beginning of this country and before social media, things become simpler.

Very proud of you 26 !! well done indeed.

Know your past well enough to know your today

Just explaining a morsel of that to my youngest ( 26) she was talking about the election.

I mentioned if you go back to the beginning of this country and before social media, things become simpler.

Very proud of you 26 !! well done indeed.

Know your past well enough to know your today

I like it. :thumbsup:

I just prefer the good ol method of pulling stuff out of my ass or googling it.

Dareus’ past issues don’t justify Suh-like deal

We’ve got a crisis on our hands, folks, and I’m not talking about the rash of injuries. Marcell Dareus is unhappy. He’s insulted by the Bills’ piddling $90 million contract offer and wonders if they’re trying to get rid of him. I think it’s time we took up a collection for the poor guy.

People could make pledges in dimes to highlight Dareus’s contention that the team is treating him like a “dime-a-dozen” player. Seriously, he said that – twice, to make sure his sympathetic fans understood the true gravity of the insult. Dime a dozen.

Sullivan nailed it a year ago.

http://buckyandsully.buffalonews.com/2015/08/22/dareus-past-issues-dont-justify-suh-like-deal/

Edited by Beerball
Too much pasted material

What are the financial impacts to Dareus beyond the loss of pay for the first four games? Probably not enough to make him change his ways. But let's not forget that Bruce Smith was suspended for the first four games of the '88 season - the season that started those glorious years for the Bills.....Lightning couldn't strike twice could it Nah.....