Biermann Signs a 1 Year Deal; Now Released

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My buddy in Atlanta, a Falcons season ticket holder, had this to say when I explained we signed Bierman because we're very thin at OLB because of injuries:

"That's great because Kroy is very thin at football because of brains."

Edited by jimmy10

My buddy in Atlanta, a Falcons season ticket holder, had this to say when I explained we signed Bierman because we're very thin at OLB because of injuries:

What kind of a name is Kroy anyways? Comanche Indian?

If I had to describe him I'd say he's a high motor lunch pail type

Never listen to former team fans opinions on players when that player was cut

[shrugs] In this case, I value what my friend has to say. He's a WNY native and likes the Bills too, and cares about their success. He's just lived in ATL now for most of his life and has fully embraced the Falcons.

[shrugs] In this case, I value what my friend has to say. He's a WNY native and likes the Bills too, and cares about their success. He's just lived in ATL now for most of his life and has fully embraced the Falcons.

[tongue in cheek] Your friend is clearly a traitor.

That said, I've only lived about 25% of my life in Buffalo, been in North Carolina for 19+ years, and do you think I'll ever "embrace" the Panthers or Hurricanes?

Hell freaking no.

Welp, it looks like TBD will have to start including stories from People Magazine!

http://www.people.com/article/kim-zolciak-biermann-goodbye-husband-kroy-traded-buffafo-bills

"Although Kroy is so excited as I am (my parents grew up there, half my family still lives there) never mind the fact the fans are AWESOME, the team is AWESOME and my hubby is ecstatic ... It was hard to say good bye!"

Edited by Tisker A Tasker

[tongue in cheek] Your friend is clearly a traitor.

That said, I've only lived about 25% of my life in Buffalo, been in North Carolina for 19+ years, and do you think I'll ever "embrace" the Panthers or Hurricanes?

Hell freaking no.

Hey, I get it. But remember I lived down south too. I think that terrible heat and humidity does strange things to people, brain bubbles and the like.