Bills reach stadium naming rights agreement with New Era

YoloinOhio

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very happy that there is no mention of Ralph Wilson in the naming of the stadium.

Wilson always cried poor about revenue, moving the team and scared Bills fans into buying tickets for decades but at the same time ignored the most obvious and easiest way to generate revenue for the franchise.

I welcome the naming of New Era Field and joyfully say good bye to the name Ralph Wilson Stadium.

FYI--The county named it after Ralph, and he authorized the FO to pursue a naming rights deal back in 2012.

Very happy that there is no mention of Ralph Wilson in the naming of the stadium.

Wilson always cried poor about revenue, moving the team and scared Bills fans into buying tickets for decades but at the same time ignored the most obvious and easiest way to generate revenue for the franchise.

I welcome the naming of New Era Field and joyfully say good bye to the name Ralph Wilson Stadium.

I think that this is a pretty good point. I liked Ralph but it was strange that he was all about revenue sharing but not all about maximizing his opportunities. He could have easily done this at any point since the Rich deal expired. He did okay it late in his life but it still could have been sooner.

Edited by Kirby Jackson